Discovering a New Plan

Tony had flown Latoria and him back to the tower. The arrived on the landing board, outside one of the rooms. Tony changed out of his armor and was now in his black shirt with black pants. Latoria and Tony went into one of the meeting rooms and told Jarvis to tell all the other avengers to meet him there.

They all arrived and looked at Latoria who sat at the very end of the table. "We couldn't find Nat anywhere!"Clint finally spoke up. "Latoria knows where she is!"Clint added. "You saw what happened with her this morning, she had no energy, how could she possible get rid of Nat with no power!"Tony defended Latoria. "How do we even know if she's not Loki!?"Clint asked. "She isn't!"Tony yelled. "How do you know?"Bruce asked. "She was about to cry this morning, couldn't you all see how injured she was! Loki would never make himself weak! Not even for a second!"Tony yelled. No one was able to fight against that logic. They all turned to look at Latoria's seat but she wasn't there. She had already teleported herself away to another bedroom to look through the files on her phone.

"See! She's already gone!"Clint yelled while pointing at the empty seat. Steve and Bruce quickly got up. Clint was already out of his seat though. "She probably left because of you yelling about her!"Tony shouted. Clint ran out of the room and then went to go grab his bow and arrows. He restarted searching the tower. "Barton! Wait up!"Bruce yelled as he ran out after Clint. Steve and Tiny glanced at each other. They were the only ones who thought Latoria was innocent.

Latoria heard feet running so she waved her hand around herself. Green smoke appeared around her and she disappeared right as the door flung open with Clint standing in the doorway. She had teleported in front of Steve. She then fell into his arms and closed her eyes. "Latoria!"Steve had yelled when she appeared. "Is she okay?"Tony asked. "I doubt it,"Steve answered as he picked Latoria up once again bridal style. "Bring her to one of the empty rooms, the nurses did say she needed rest,"Tony informed him. Steve nodded and did exactly what Tony said.

Steve sat her down in the bed, carefully. "I hope she's fine,"Steve said. Tony nodded. "Lets go get those idiots,"he added. Steve nodded and followed Tony out the door and closed it behind him.

"Everyone always feels bad for a damsel in distress,"Latoria said after the boys left. She opened her eyes again and sat up while pulling out her phone. Before she did anything else she made an illusion of her sleeping in the bed. She then opened up a file on Loki. It was all the basic information about him. It said that he was truly the son of Laufey and had lived with the Asgardians for all his life, after being taken away by Odin. She went to the next file about him. It showed a golden helmet with gold horns on it. Latoria smirked at it. She liked the style of them.

It said that he wore it on the day before the official attack on New York. She then looked at another file that showed something called a tesseract. It was a blue square. She read the files more and she started to discover the infinity stones. The mind stone was the first which she discovered was in a hero named Vision. "I must discover this Vision, if this file is telling the truth then I'll need the mind gem and all the others, I have a better plan now,"she told herself as a smirk appeared on her face.

"Jarvis where is Latoria?"Clinton asked as he ran through the hallway with Bruce behind him. "She is currently in a bedroom, and Stark has told me that you two need to calm down and meet him back in the assembly room,"Jarvis told them. "Fine then! But if we don't talk to Latoria than we won't find Nat,"Clint told Jarvis. Bruce nodded and followed Clint back to the meeting room.

They all sat down. "Latoria is no threat, she can't even use her powers,"Steve spoke up after a few minutes of silence. "Exactly, just a few seconds ago, she passed out after teleporting, if she can't do a little spell like that then how could she do one to destroy New York?"Tony asked Bruce and Clint. "But what about Nat?"Clint asked. "Latoria appeared the night, Nat disappeared, she must be the reason that Natasha is gone,"Bruce pointed out. "Fine then, we'll ask her about it after she gets some rest, she barely has any energy,"Tony said. All the other avengers nodded and agreed.

Meanwhile Latoria was still reading the files. "I need to find more information about these infinity gems, I'll need to infuriate SHIELD,"she told herself.