4 Down

They soon arrived to a planet. As they got off the ship, Latoria saw the poorly made streets. Different kind of creatures passed her.

"Just follow us,"Star Lord told her an she did as he said. After a few minutes of walking, they arrived in front of a white building. They walked in and Latoria saw a bunch of containers that held different toyed of odd animals.

"Guardians,"she heard a voice say happily. She looked in the direction of the voice and a man with white hair and a big fury coat and an odd outfit came smiling and walking up to Latoria and the guardians. "What brings you here?"he asked. "A friend of ours is looking for those stones, like the one I brought to you a few years ago,"Star Lord reminded him. "Actually I do, a few months ago, the Asgardians arrived and handed me one in a box,"the Collector said as he walked in the back of the building into what seemed like a storage closet.

After a few minutes he came back with a black and red box. "This is it,"he told them and Latoria nodded. "Let me see it,"she told them. He then opened the container and a red smoke came out. Quickly Latoria used her hands to pause the smoke slash liquid. It stopped in mid air.

She then twisted her fingers and the smoke disappeared into a stone of her bracelet. "Thank you, now goodbye,"she told them as she snapped her fingers and teleported back at the tower.

"So how did it go?"Steve asked as she pored in front of him in the training room. "Quite well, its gone,"she replied as she smiled at him. "Good,"he smiled back and Latoria nodded.

Inside she was secret smirking. She had 4 of the stones. She only had one left to go and she would have what she's wanted.

"Now we need another one,"she told him. Actually she only needed one other. Suddenly Latoria and Steve heard lightning. "Thor has arrived,"Steve looked at Latoria. She then snapped her fingers and teleported away. "Latoria?"Steve asked as she disappeared. He then walked outside to greet Thor and so did the rest if the avengers.

"My friends! I have news!"Thor shouted to the avengers. "We do too,"Clint replied. "You go first though,"He added and Thor nodded. "Well recently Asgard has had an intruder that possesses similar powers to my brother,"he told them all. "Actually I think we know who it is,"Clint told him. "Really? Because she stole my brother's books and she even attacked my brother,"he told them. All of the avengers looked at each other.

"Where's Latoria?"Tony asked. "I don't know the second she heard about Thor coming she teleported away,"Steve told everyone. "Who's this Latoria?"Thor asked. "The person you're describing,"Clint spoke up. "How she here?"he asked.
Suddenly a green flame bursts out if the ground right next to Thor. "What?!"Thor's eyes widened.

As the smoke faded away it revealed Latoria with a smirk. She was wearing her Kong scaly green dress with the long furry coat.

She chuckled at all of them. Her emerald eyes glimmered. "You all are so foolish,"she told them all. "W-what are you talking about?"Steve asked. She looked directly at him. "Sometimes you're too nice Steve,"she smirked. "While all of you were so busy trying to help me, which you all did in the end,"she started to say as a necklace appeared around her neck which contained four of the infinity stones. She chuckled.

"Now I am unstoppable,"she told them as she continued to chuckle. All of the avengers got into position, all ready to fight but Latoria just chuckled. She then raised her hand toward the avengers and slung them against the tower. She then turned to Thor.

"Ever since my father was killed, I've dreamed of this moment, the moment that you would die and fall to me,"she chuckled. "I shall never let you harm anyone!"Thor shouted as he spun his hammer in his hand. Latoria just chuckled. "My father, Laufey was a great ruler and so am I, so after I kill you my brother is next,"she told him as she slung him to into the ground. She pushed him further into the ground and chuckled.

"Asgard will fall! And Jotenhiem will rise!"she yelled at him as she kept pushing him through the dirt. He then threw his hammer at her and she grabbed it and chuckled. "I am powerful,"she told him. She then threw the hammer far away from the both of them. "You are nothing without that little hammer of yours,"she told him.

Suddenly something struck her side and she fell to the ground. She looked up and saw Steve with his shield and Tony in his armor and Clint with his bows and Nat with her guns. She chuckled at them and then got back up.

Suddenly chains wrapped around Thor's body and she kept tightening the giro on it. She flung him to the top of the tower and the chains sunk unto the building where Their was chained to the tower.

"You never get on a frost giant's bad side,"she yelled at all of them as she picked up Steve's shield and threw it. She then grabbed Tony using magic and started crushing all his armor onto him.

She used her other arm to tear apart Natasha's guns and Clint's bow and arrows. Then Bruce came charging at her as Hulk and she just flung him like he was nothing more than a minor fly. She them chained them all up to the tower near Thor but kept Tony.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!Ahaha!"she chuckled. "You all our crumbling right under my feet,"she told them. "No one will or can save you now,"she continued. "I love being stronger,"she told them all. "Latoria!"Tony yelled. "Please! Stop!"he yelled at her and Latoria just smirked at him and continued to crush his armor.

"I-I can't breathe,"Tony gasped.

All around Latoria was destruction. Four of the avengers were just looking down from the tower in pain. Their faces were bloody and especially Thor's. They could do nothing but watch Tony get his life taken away from someone he loved and trusted.