Asgard Falls! Jotenhiem Rises!

Latoria just laughed as Tony's oxygen faded away. "T-tony,"the rest of the avengers stuttered.

Suddenly a maroon colored flame hit Latoria right in the stomach. She was slung across the highway and into another building as Tony fell to the ground.

"Off,"Tony breathed. The suit left his body and he dropped to the floor gasping. "Avengers!"he yelled as he looked up. A girl ran to his side, Scarlet Witch. "W-wanda, help them,"he told her and the Scarlet witch nodded.

Wanda used her magic to undo the chains and float them all safely down. As Thor landed on the ground he reached his hand out and his gamer returned to him. "I should of known,"Thor told everyone. "What do you mean?"Wanda asked. "She's Loki's twin sister, since she is the daughter of Laufey,"he explained to them all. Natasha slowly got up and then helped Clinton up. "W-where's Vision?"Clinton asked. "I-I don't know,"Wanda replied. "I know,"Bruce said as he walked over to the team but no longer as the Hulk. They all looked at him. "He's dead, the infinity stone was his life source and Latoria has it which means she killed him to get it,"he told them all.

Wanda had bursts into tears. Her legs collapsed under her and she covered her eyes. "Wanda!"Steve yelled and rushed to her. "First my brother and then my friend!"she yelled in tears.

They then all heard a terrifying laugh. They all looked up and saw Latoria walking out from a building that was collapsing. "Its your fault,"she looked at Thor. His eyes widened. "If my father was still alive then I would have no need for revenge and I would not have so much hatred for you and Loki,"she smirked at him. "If you're after Thor and Loki then why are you targeting us!?"Clinton asked. "Because he cares and loves for you so I will destroy the things he loves like he did the same thing to me, it makes us even,"she smirked. "You shall never!"Thor yelled and charged at Thor. She rolled her eyes and stopped him in mid action. He couldn't move at all. "Time stone,"she told them all and chuckled.

Everyone looked at each other. "Get the necklace!"they all yelled and started charging at her. Before Latoria could use the time gem, Wanda created a shield around the Avengers to protect them from spells. Latoria used the time stone and it only slowed them a little. Wanda then blasted Latoria again and she flew back.

"I'm tired of this!"she yelled back as she flung Wanda back. Wanda hit the avengers tower. Steve grabbed his shield and threw it at Latoria as she was getting up and then Thor threw his hammer as Tony commanded his armor to crash into Latoria. Clinton began to fire arrows at her as he got another brow from Tony as Natasha fired with two guns. With all this force hitting her all at once, she fell to the ground. "W-what?"her eyes widened. Hulk then came running at her and ripped the necklace off. Latoria's eyes fluttered for a second and then they fell down.

Thor extended his hammer and it flew back to him and Steve took his armor. "Is she dead?"Clinton asked. "No, I'll take her back to Asgard where she'll be imprisoned,"Thor told them all as he picked Latoria up and slung her over the shoulder.

Thor lifted his hammer up and a beam of energy came out from the sky. The avengers looked at Latoria, her body seemed so lifeless. Suddenly a smirk crept on her face.

"That was oddly easy compared to other fights,"Tony interrupted the silence. They all nodded in agreement. "Loki was way more harder to fight but his site was so easy,"Clint replied. All of the avengers traded looks. "Wait, where's the infinity stones?"Bruce asked. "I thought you had them,"Steve replied as his eyes widened. All of the avengers looked at each other.

"Latoria tricked us!"Clint yelled. "W-what do you mean?"Tony asked. "She has the infinity stones and her main goal was to destroy Asgard and Loki and Thor, Thor just gave her a clear way of doing it, she acted as if she was done for but actually she has way more energy that she's saving for Asgard,"Bruce explained.

"I knew it was too easy,"Tony replied. "We need to get to Thor and warn him,"Natasha told them all and they nodded in agreement.

They then ran back into the tower and Tony ran to his work station. He pulled up a blue screen and began tracking Thor's coordinates.

"He's already on Asgard,"Tony frowned to them all at the horrible news.

Meanwhile:

Thor walked with Latoria over his shoulder up to Heimdall. "Heimdall, we have a new prisoner,"he told him and Heimdall nodded and ordered guards to take Latoria. Thor sat down Latoria on the floor but stood her up. The second he let go of her, her skin turned icy blue and hard. Her clothing stayed the change but her body turned to ice. She was turning into a frost giant again. "W-what?"Guards asked as they ran over to Thor and Latoria.

A smirk appeared on Latoria's face. She opened her eyes and raised up a necklace. The one that contained all the infinity stones.

She laughed for a second and then looked at Thor. "Thank you for bringing me here, now I can have some real fun, I can destroy you, my brother, and Asgard all at once,"she chuckled at him. "I told you I would never let you,"Thor replied as he took out his hammer and the guards surrounded Latoria.

Illusions of Latoria appeared all around the guards and Thor. They all smirked and laughed at the same time. "This shall be the day, Asgard falls! The day Jotenhiem Rises!"All the Latoria's repeated.