Hospital Incident

"We've got to get her to a hospital, she seems badly injured,"Tony said. Latoria's eyes closed as if she passed out. "Who's gonna take her?"Clint asked. "I will, with my suit, I can get her there faster,"Tony suggested and all the others nodded. "Suit up,"Tony commanded and his iron man suit flew towards him, dressing itself on him. "Here, be careful with her,"Steve said as he handed Tony, Latoria.

Immediately Tony flew her to the hospital, he landed right by the front desk. "I need a doctor stat!"he ordered. A nurse came rushing in and one placed Latoria onto a bed. "Please wait here Stark,"one nurse said. Tony nodded and sat in the waiting room.

They rushed Latoria to a hospital room when the nurses looked away for a second, a smirk crept on her face. It disappeared as soon as one of the nurses looked back down at her. Latoria had a plan for midgard. Her plan was going to kill two birds with one stone.

They arrived at a room and two nurses helped Latoria onto the bed in there. One of the nurses started to put an IV in Latoria's arm but Latoria grabbed the nurse's arm as the door shut closed. Once more a smirk crept up onto Latoria's face.

"What's going on?"one nurse asked as she heard the door close shut. "A new beginning,"Latoria said with her eyes still closed. "What?Let go of me!"the nurse yelled. "No one will hear your screams,"Latoria warned. And she was right, everyone outside the room thought everything was going on like it would usually.

Latoria opened her emerald eyes and sat up. She then flung the nurse to the back wall. One nurse ran to the one who was now on the ground. The other two nurses cowered in a corner. All Latoria did was smirk. "A new beginning that will prove that you never mess with the people of Jotenhiem! Especially not me!"she shouted. "Please don't hurt us, I have children!"one nurse yelled from the corner. "Odin knew the samething about my father, but did he spare him?"Latoria asked as she got out of the bed. She turned her head to the nurse who has children. "NO!"she yell at her. "Please, I'm begging you!"the nurse shouted in fear as Latoria walked closer. 

"I'll do anything you want just please don't hurt me!"the nurse said and all the other nurses nodded except for the one who was unconscious. "Good, I want you to tell Tony out there that you managed to fix up all my injuries and nothing was too bad and that all I need is a little rest,"Latoria told them. One nurse nodded, furiously.

"Good,"Latoria said as she waved her hand over her body and the fake injuries left her. You could now clearly see her pale skin.

"Also if any of you dare tell the truth! I will hunt you down and kill you along with your family!"Latoria threatened. "We won't!"the nurse that was holding the other nurse, yelled. Latoria smirked as she got back into the hospital bed. She closed her yes again and turned her smirk back into a frown as the doors opened and with a wave of had hand the nurse she had flung to the wall disappeared. "Don't worry she's only in another room,"Latoria said with her eyes still closed.

The two nurses came out of the corner and the nurse by the wall walk over to them.  One nurse walked out and went to Tony. She swallowed and took a deep breath even though her heart was still beating fast. "Y-your friend is f-fine, we managed to fix all her injuries b-but she'll need much r-rest," the nurse stuttered. Tony was confused on the way she acted but she then started directing Tony to Latoria's room so he wasn't able to think about the nurse. If only he know the nurse was rushing to get Latoria out.

"Um okay,"Tony said as he was pushed to Latoria's room. They arrived just after Latoria made an IV appear on her arm to show she was treated and she added a hospital gown. "When cam she leave?"Tony asked as he stepped into the room. "Now!"the nurse yelled. "I mean she can leave now if she wants to,"the nurse corrected herself. "Uh okay," Tony said while raising an eyebrow. "Well since she seems fine I guess she could leave now," Stark said. "Perfect!"the nurse shouted, happily. "Cool,"Tony said, a little confused. They unhooked Latoria's IV and then told Tony to step out and he did. Latoria then waved her hand over herself and a green scaly top appeared with black jeans and emerald sneakers. She then got out of the bed.

"You all did well,"she told the nurses. They all made room for Latoria as she stepped out of the room. Tony immediately saw her. "Thank you so much for bringing me here, I don't know how I'll ever repay you,"Latoria said. "Not a problem,"Tony said, amazed by her looks. "I awakened once you left," Latoria said. "Well actually I've been awake I was only resting for a minute,"she added. "Got it,"Tony said. "Lets go home,"he added. "Home?"Latoria asked. "Well the nurses said you needed rest and you came to us for help so I've decided to let you stay with the rest of the team back at the tower,"Tony explained. "Oh thank you so much Mr Stark,"Latoria said with a smile. "Again its not a problem," Tony sad with a smile. They started walking out of the hospital. Latoria smirked from behind Tony. My plan is going smoothly, she thought to herself which made her smirk bigger. "I'm coming for you Midgard,"Latoria whispered to herself, making sure Tony didn't hear. She had plans, big plans.