3 Down 2 To Go

Latoria waved her hand over herself and teleported in front of Doctor Strange's home. She smirked at it as she snapped her fingers again and she was dressed as a monk. She walked up to the format door and knocked. She waited for a few seconds and Doctor Strange appeared by the door. "W-what are you doing here?"Doctor Strange asked. "We need to talk,"Latoria replied as the monk. "Um okay then,"Strange replied and let Latoria in. She walked inside. "There has been a recent attack that could affect the entire world,"the monk told Strange. "What's going on exactly?"Strange asked. "I'll explain later, now where is the infinity stone you have?"Latoria asked. "Upstairs,"he told her. Latoria raised her hand in front of Strange and as the flame followed her hand Strange grabbed her hand. "W-what?"she asked in surprise. He eyes widened. "Who are you really?"he asked her. Strange then waved his other hand in front of Latoria and her disguise disappeared. "You mortals are filled with so many surprises,"she Ted him and then grabbed his hand and flipped him. She then snapped her fingers and teleported in the room upstairs.

She saw something shinning green in some kind of bowl shaped container. She ran over to it and opened​ it up. She took the stone and put it on her bracelet. "2 down, 3 to go,"she smirked. "Stopped!"Strange shouted at her as she pushed her to the wall.

Latoria groaned as she hit the wall. "You punt mortal,"Latoria told him. She then fired back and shot him against the wall. Strange got back up and the created a shield over himself. "Goodbye,"Latoria said as she snapped her fingers and teleported away.

She arrived back in her bedroom. "Latoria,"Tiny said as he stepped unto her room. She smiled at him. "Hello there,"she replied. "I've called my friends I've and there headed straight here,"he told her. "I can't wait to meet them,"she smiled at him and he nodded.

After a few minutes of waiting they all heard something landing on the helicopter pad. Latoria teleported herself there as the avengers took the elevator. They all arrived km front of a big space ship.

The bottom of it opened and a tiny tree child came running out. Then a man wearing a white plain shirt and jeans with a jacket walked out. Then a raccoon who was walking on two kegs ran after the little tree. Then a gray man with red marks over his body and only wore black pants stepped out with a green woman with black and purple hair.

"These are the Guardians of the Galaxy,"Tony introduced them. "What's up?"the only one who looked normal spoke up. "I'm Star Lord,"he looked at Latori and held his hand out and she shook it. Then the woman said"The name's Gamora,"and she also shook Latoria's hand. Then the gray man said"Drax!"really loud and shook her hand furiously. Then the raccoon picked the tree up and put it on his shoulder. "I am grout,"the tree said. "And I'm Rocket,"the raccoon said.

"So what exactly did you call us here for?"Gamora asked. "Well Latoria here has witnessed a new threat that is out looking for the infinity stones so we're planning to have Latoria teleport them somewhere far, far away,"Tony explained. "Cool, we actually know here one is,"Star Lord spoke up. "But its surrounded by a bunch of space cops,"the raccoon told Latoria. "Then since you all are sort of with the law then get it from them,"Steve replied. "Where exactly is this place?"Latoria spoke up. "Oh its not too far actually,"Rocket told her and then gave her the location and Latoria nodded.

She then snapped her fingers and disappeared. She teleported right in front of the guards. "Who are you?"they asked. She waved her hand in front of them and they all fell unconscious. She stepped over their bodies and to the glass container of the stone. She smirked at it. She then teleported to the controls and opened the container.

She teleported back and took the circular container that held the stone and opened it but she did not touch for she knew it held great power is she then teleported it into her bracelet and teleported back to the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Avengers. "What happened?"Steve asked. "I took the stone and teleported it away,"she lied and they all nodded. "Good,"Tony replied.

She then looked ta the Guardians of the Galaxy. "Do you know anymore stone locations?"she asked them. "Well the collector has a bunch of things, you might just find one,"Rocket told her and she nodded. "We're heading back so we can take you of you want,"they told her and she nodded.

She got on the ship with them and left to go to the collector.

"So what's your number?"Star Lord suddenly asked Latoria. She chuckled. "Cute try but no,"she replied. "She got you,"Rocket chuckled. Star Lord rolled his eyes and then said"Well she thinks I'm cute." "You mortals entertain me so much," she told them. "By none of us are mortals,"Rocket told her. "I'm part alien,"Star Lord told her. "Oh,"she replied.  "Yeah,"Star Lord replied with a nod.