Chapter 1: Never Thought About Love

Snowball's Pov

"Snowball, it's time to eat your breakfast!" my owner Molly yelled.

I woke up tired as ever. Must have over slept. I did party all night at Pop's place. Oh man. I yawned and stretched, cracking my back. Then I smelt carrots. My little nose started twitching from the smell. Molly's mother might be making carrot pancakes. I jumped down from Molly's bed and hopped my way quickly to the kitchen.

"Please let it be carrot pancakes, please let it be carrot pancakes, please let it be carrot pancakes!" I said to myself, hoping.

"Here's your carrot waffles," Molly's mom said.

"Waffles?" I said. "I never tried carrot waffles."

She placed the plate of it on the ground for me. I sniffed it a little and it wasn't bad or anything. So I took a small bite and my taste buds when crazy! This was even better than pancakes. No wonder most people say that waffles are better than pancakes!

"I knew you would love them, Snowball," Molly said. Man I love that girl. She always knows what I would like, we'll mostly.

"Alright Molly it's time to go to school, and I don't want to be late to work," Molly's mom said.

"I wish I could bring Snowball," Molly complained.

"I'm sure he'll be fine." Yes I will be.

"Okay. By Snowball!" Molly said before they left. And once the door closed...*click*, and I heard the car leave.

"Good," I said to myself. I jumped out the window and ran across the street to Max's apartment building. I hopped up the steps until I got to Max's floor, and as I expected I saw him and Duke watch their owner Katie leave.

"Alright guys, be good. I'll be back like always. Bye, love you both," she said to them, and went out the door. Right on time.

I hopped through their window, onto the floor.

"Wassup?!" I yelled like Martin. They were startled by me.

"Oh it's you Snowball," Duke said, catching his breath.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Max asked.

"What? I can't see my best friend, and friend?" I said, smirking.

"Hey Max, Duke, and Snowball," Gidget said from her apartment building next to us.

"Hey Gidget," we all said.

"Duke, did he ask her our yet?" I whispered to him.

"Nope. Not yet," Duke whispered back.

"Well that's just disappointing," I said out loud accidentally.

"What is?" Max asked.

"Uh nothing," Duke said.

"Anyways you guys have any plans today?" Gidget asked.

"(Oh yeah, yeah. Me and Duke are gonna wait for Katie to come back again)(Yep, again)," I impersonated Max and Duke.

Gidget giggled and Max rolled his eyes.

"Shut up," he said. "What about you Gidget?"

"(Oh you know stalking my love and stuff),"I impersonated Gidget.

"Yeah yeah whatever. How come you've never talked about your love life, Snowball?" she asked.

They all looked at me in curiosity. Even I was curious.

"I don't know really," I said. "Guess I just never thought about love."

"Well maybe you should try it sometime. Who knows, you might even find your soul mate."

"Pfft, I don't think so."

"Aw come one Snowball," says Max,"you might find someone as well."

"I don't think I'm cut out for that kinda crap. Its not like me. I'm more about that dangerous life. Who would ever fall for a dangerous yet handsome bunny such as myself."

"Well you'll know someday," Gidget said.

"How?"

"You feel your heart beating faster than normal. You start feeling nervous. You start blushing suddenly, and you just feel weak in the legs."

"Well thanks for the info, but I got something to do. I'll see you guys later."

"Later Snowball," Max said.

I jumped out the window and hopped my way down the steps. As I was though, I started thinking.

How come I've never thought 'bout love? Huh, guess it wasn't something I've ever thought of. But still, who could fall for me anyways? Plus I don't know what type I want. Whatever I'm young. I got time for that later. Now where's my crew? We got business.

Here's the first chapter to my new story. Hope you guys like it. I've been thinking about this for a while, so yeah I just did it. And fast too. So, leave a comment and I'll talk to you guys later.