Alfred, Why did you leave me!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters. Just the stories plot.

Daaaaaaaaaaaadd! Yelled Dick from the top of the staircase. 
"Yes Richard." Said Bruce while he was in the kitchen making the boys breakfast before school because Alfred was visiting his family in London.
"Have you seen my contacts?" Said Dick while he walked into the while tripping over the stool at the island.
"Ow!! I think I broke my ankle!" Yelled dick as Bruce rushed over to him. Bruce had Dick sit up and told him to roll his ankle.
Just then the other boys rushed in to see Dick crying " What the hell Dick, shut up! You are so loud" yelled Jason.
"Language Jason. And you boys are going to be late for school because mi think Dick broke ankle" said Bruce.
"Yes!" The boys yelled excited they were gonna miss some school.
"Go get ready. We are going to the hospital" said Bruce while he carried Dick bridal style to his Bentley. 
When Bruce came back from the car he went upstairs to check to see if the boys are ready. And it was no surprise Jason and Damian were fighting.
"Stop it Jason! Give me back my sword so I can put it back in my room!" Yelled Damian roughly jumping on Jason's back trying to get his sword back.
"No you little asshole. You took my dessert last night. I told you last night paybacks a bitch! Yelled Jason while Tim just watched them fight and quickly ran out of the room when he noticed an angry dad. But sadly the other boys didn't notice him until he spoke up.
"Jason Peter Todd! Damian Wayne!" yelled Bruce obviously upset that they were wasting time fighting. And with that the boys stopped and faced their father then looked at each other while pointing fingers.
They both yelled at the same time "He did it!"
" I don't give a damn who did it! Your brother is waiting in the car in pain! And Jason how many times do I have to tell you no swearing! Next time I hear you swear you are grounded for 3 weeks! Now I want you two downstairs in 2 minutes! Yelled an angry Bruce.
"Sorry dad. But I am telling you it was Damian's fault." Said Jason.
"What! Don't even start Todd! Or else." Said Damian as he secretly thought of ways to hurt Jason.
"Jason. Who took Damian's sword?" Asked an annoyed Bruce.
"Me. But..." Jason said.
"No 'but's' Jason. I said I want you two downstairs now. I am not going to repeat myself." Said Bruce as he walked out of the room. When Bruce left the boys kept arguing as they got ready. And they raced down the stairs to the car with Jason winning. Jason, Tim, and Damian sat in the backseat with Damian in the middle while Dick sat in the front seat and Bruce drove to the nearest hospital.
"Dad. It really really hurts." Whined Dick as he iced his ankle as a tear slipped out of his eye.
" I know Dickie. We are about 20 Minutes away." Said Bruce with sympathy not wanting his eldest son to be in pain.
" Ya Dick. You don't need keep reminding us how much your stupid ankle hurts. We get it. It's broken, so shut up" said an annoyed Jason while keeping his eyes glued to his phone.
" Shut up Jason." Groaned Dick.
"Stop being so mean Jason, show some sympathy his freakin ankle is broken." Said Tim while playing games on his iPod while Damian watched.
"Ya Jas. Why don't you shut it." Said Damian looking up at his older brother.
" No. You two shut it. You have to admit Dick's shitty whining is the most annoying thing in the world right now." Said Jason looking up from his phone and at his brothers who were also looking at him.
" No Jason. You're the most annoying thing in the world right now!" Yelled back Tim as the three brothers broke into a backseat fight.
"Enough! You three stop it. It's bad enough you guys are gonna miss school and I am going to miss a meeting, but your fighting tops it all off. Jason you are grounded grounded for 3 weeks. I told you no more swearing especially in front of your little brothers. Now give me your phone and when we get home I am taking all of the rest of you electronics. Said Bruce holding his hand out behind his seat while still looking forward so Jason can hand him his phone.
"But that's not fair! You can't do that!" Yelled Jason not wanting to give up his babies we call electronics.
" Jason, do you want me to make it a month? Said Bruce calmly not wanting to get a headache.
"No, but..." Jason pleaded
"Enough with the 'buts' Jason. Phone. Now." Said Bruce as Jason slowly handed him his phone. "And I want a silent car ride". After 5 more minutes of silently driving they arrived at the hospital. Bruce carried Dick in and the boys followed shortly behind still silent. After 2 and a half hours of sitting in the waiting in the waiting room Dick and Bruce finally came out. Dick came out still in his pajamas which were his basketball shorts except with a sweatshirt instead of a shirt because he sleeps shirtless. He did break his ankle and came out with crutches and a cast. "Alright boys lets go" said Bruce while getting his wallet out to pay.

" Dad were hungry. We didn't get to eat breakfast." Complained Jason.
"Alright we stop and get something to eat on our way back tot he manor to get your backpacks" said Bruce while paying.
"Dad do I have to go to school? And it's Friday so I would just skip one day this week. And Artemis or Wally could just text me the homework." Said Dick praying that his dad says yes.
"Ya Dad. It would be just one day of school. And we already missed like the whole day of school. Please. " pleaded Jason as he nudged Damian to make his cute face that Bruce never can say no to.
" Ya daddy, pwease." Said Damian trying to be cute which made Bruce smirk and roll his eyes.
"Alright but just for today. You guys are going to school Monday morning. And I don't want there to be any problems because Alfred still isn't going to be here for another month. Got it?" Said Bruce.
"Got it, no problems sir. It's not like I am missing a test or anything." Said Jason relieved to miss his test as Bruce rolled his eyes.
"Finally a day off." Said Damian not being his cute self anymore.
"Oh wait but dad. I have a lacrosse game at 4:30 today and the games are an hour long". Said Tim.
"And I have a basketball game at 4:00 and Wally said I can sleep over. But how am I going to get there if Timmy also has a game? Asked Dick.
"Dick you idiot. Your ankle is broken. You can't play." said Jason slapping Dick in the back of the head.
" Jason you idiot. I am team captain. I have to go and watch the game even if I can't play". Said Dick mocking Jason and slapped him in the back of the head.
"Alright. So Tim all of us will take you to your game. And Damian and Jas you guys will wait at Tims game while I drop Dick off. And I will come back to watch the rest of your game then we will go out for pizza because I can not cook dinner. And we can all just relax tomorrow." Said Bruce as he drove out of the parking lot.
"Uh about that. I kinda have a lacrosse game tomorrow". Said Jason.
" And I have fencing tournament tomorrow" said Damian. But Bruce just mentally face palmed at those words and kept driving.

Thanks for reading! Thanks so much❤️❤️!

Love,
       Sydney❤️