BatFamily Text Messages

Disclaimer: I own nothing besides the plot of the texts.

Dick and Bruce:
Bruce is texting on his phone, so is Dick. This takes place on a Wednesday at 11:30am. Dick is at school and Bruce is in the middle of a meeting.

Dick: Dad.
Bruce: Dick I'm in the middle of a meeting, what is it.
Dick: Uh... can u come get me from school please.
Bruce: Why what happened.
Dick: Well im kinda suspended for 2 weeks.
Bruce: What! What did you do?
Dick: I told the teacher that what she was teaching was stupid and useless in life.
Bruce: You better know that your grounded for 3 weeks when we get back home.
Dick: What that is so not fair, I finally get a vacation from school, and you just had to go ruin it. Thx.
Bruce: Don't even start with that Richard. You know what you did was wrong. And being suspended, as I remember, is a gift, you have to be punished.
Dick: Whatever, you are so unfair. I hate you.
Bruce: Why don't you remind me of that when you want something.
Bruce: You were suspended, you interrupted my meeting, now I can't work for 2 weeks because I have to stay home and watch you because I do not trust you what so ever, be prepared for talk when we get home young man.
Dick: Yes sir.

Jason and Dick:

Dick: Dude! What do I do!
Jason: What happened!
Dick: I crashed Dads Lamborghini 😬
Jason: Bro u failed ur test to get ur permit. What makes ou think you could drive?
Dick: Shut up🙄
Jason: Which one?
Dick: The black one
Jason: Dude! that's his favorite. Ur so dead.
Dick: I know what do I do.
Jason: Do what I do when I break something, don't tell him wait until he finds out. That way you can prepare to die.
Dick: K, good plan bro. Where would I be without u?
Jason: You'd be in hell bro. You'd be in hell.
Dick: I would wouldn't I?
Jason: Yep. By the way, how bad is it?
Dick: I rammed into a tree and smashed the whole front.
Jason: Well, it was good knowing you.
Dick: Stop ur making it seem like I am sentenced to death.
Jason: In case I don't get to say it again. I love u and you were the best big brother I ever had.
Dick: Jason I am the only big brother you've ever had.
Jason: At least I love you.
Dick: I love u too.

Hey guys! This was kind of a boring chapter. But if you like it comment if you want more and I'll make a part 2. I appreciate you guys reading.
         - Syd❤❤❤