The Justice League: Part 1

Disclaimer: I own nothing besides the story plot line.

The boys were all playing video games on the couch in the living room. Jason was on the floor, Dick was sitting upside down, Damian was on the arm rest while fitting with Tim who was just sitting there. Until Bruce and Alfred walked in.
"Boys, Alfred is leaving to go to his cousins wedding in England. Come and say goodbye." said Bruce helping Alfred with his suit cases to the cab waiting outside.
"Bye Alfie!" yelled Dick and the rest of the boys  running up to Alfred and getting into a group hug.
"Ya Alfred, bye" said Tim.
"Bye Alfie, what will we do without you?" said Jason.
"See ya, Alfred, you better wish Bruce good luck. He's gonna need it." said Damian as him and all the other boys come out of the group hug so Bruce can hug him.
"Bye Alfred, were gonna miss you." said Bruce.
"I will miss you boys as well, and I do so wish you the best of luck master Bruce. And I've pre-made the lunches for the boys for their visit to The Watchtower." said Alfred letting go of the hug. And the boys waved to Alfred as he was leaving in the cab.
"Wait a second," said Dick remembering what Alfred had said.
"Yes Dick." said Bruce as they all headed inside to have dinner.
"Did Alfred just say we were going to the Watchtower tomorrow !" said Dick a little to excited. And the boys had joy in their eyes.
"Yes, but you boys better behave." said Bruce going into the kitchen while the boys took a seat at the island in the large kitchen.
"Are serious Dad? Cause if your lying, I hate you for getting my hopes up." said Jason.
"Yes, I am serious Jason, and only because I can not trust you guys alone, remember what last time? (It gonna be a story, soon at least) said Bruce getting out things to make five sandwiches.
"Yes!" yelled all of the boys at the same time.
"All right, what kind of sandwiches do you boys want?" asked Bruce.
"Uh, BLT please." said Jason.
"Me too." Said Tim.
"Me three" said Damian.
"Can I have ham and cheese with mayo please?" asked Dick.
"Alright, but go wash your hands." said Bruce.
"Already did." stated Jason.
"Well then do it again, because I don't believe you." said Bruce pointing to bathroom down the hall.
"Ughh whatever." said Jason.

~Next mourning during breakfast~

All the boy were eating cheerios since Bruce can not cook for his life, yet he can disable a bomb single handily.
"Ok, no that your done head down to the cave and put on your costumes, I'll meet you down there, I'll just your lunches." said Bruce grabbing their bowls and putting them in the sink , while the boys headed to the grandfather clock in the study.

~In the cave~

"No Dick, that's my domino mask." said Jason reaching over to take the mask off of Dicks face, but got his hand swatted away.
"No you idiot, it mine. And you don't even need to wear a mask you have your Hood." said Dick, pulling on his boots.
"Ya Jas, why do you wear a domino mask if you wear a Red Hood... that covers your face?" asked Damian.
"I know why, it because if is red mask does come off then nobody would want to see his ugly face. The only problem is that that there isn't a mask to cover his stench." said Tim answer Damian, quite proud of his remark. While Dick and Damian were laughing.
"Timmy you better start running now, cause your dead meat!" yelled Jason walking angrily towards Tim and Dick just sat on the medical bed on his phone next to Damian who was on his tablet like it was a normal day.
"Ah shit! Jason please stop!" yelled Tim who was on his belly while Jason was sitting on his back pulling his leg in a leg lock.
"Not until you take it back asshole!" yelled Jason, angry he was called ugly by his little brother.
"You know they are getting in huge trouble for swearing, right." whispered Damian in Dicks ear.
"Mmmhmmm." hummed Dick not looking up from his phone because he obviously didn't care.
"JASON PETER TODD!! TIMOTHY JACKSON DRAKE!!" yelled an angry Daddybats already in his costume and backpack with their lunches inside. The boys quickly separated and face their father.
"Dad it's so his fault and..." argued Jason.
"Jason, I don't want to hear it. When we get back you both are grounded for 1 week for swearing. Now get over to the zeta tubes, were leaving. And I don't want any problems at the Watchtower." said Bruce, obviously annoyed. And with that the boys zetaed into outer space with Bruce right behind them to see Superman and Green Arrow talking.
"Oh no, why do you torcher us." whined Oliver aka Green Arrow.
"Uh... Batman. Why are they here?" asked Superman not wanting to get pranked again, like last time. But Batman already started walking towards the meeting room.
"It's complicated. Now are we going to stand here or are we going to start this meeting?" asked Batman over his shoulder. But little did they know that the Bat boys were planning something maniacal, and wear mentally smirking.
To be continued...

Author note:
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed! Remember to vote so I know you guys want the story to continue. And thx for reading, I really appreciate it! Bye!