Wisdom Teeth

Disclaimer: I own none of the characters. I only own the plot of the story.

Alfred was making breakfast for The Wayne boys who were getting ready for school except Dick who was watching tv shirtless with just basketball shorts on when Alfred called him and the rest of the boys for breakfast. As usual Bruce was already sitting at the dining room table drinking coffee and reading the paper. The boys came in ready for school while tiredly  waiting for breakfast because we all went patrolling last night until 2 in the mourning. The Dick came walking in to take his seat.
"Do I have to get my wisdom teeth out dad? It's gonna hurt and being high sucks because when you get sober you get a killer head ache." Complained Dick and then he mentally face palmed as to what he just said.
"Wait, Dick you were high before" ask Jason wide eyed Bruce just stared at Dick waiting for an answer.
"Uh...." said Dick while taking his seat because he doesn't do well under pressure.
"Just admit it Dickie Bird. You got high before and in the process you were laid". Said Jason with an evil smirk on his face trying to get his older brother in trouble and Dick just rolled his eyes and mmBruce gave him a bat glare that wiped the smirk right off his face.
"What's laid?" Asked Damian and everyone ignored his question but Jason was cracking up.
" It was just once I promise. And it was an accident". Pleaded Dick and Bruce's eyes widen.
"Excuse me. When was this?" Asked Bruce ready to ground his son for doing drugs.
"I do believe I asked what's laid." Said Damian a little louder and which cause everyone to loose focus and Dick and just turned and stared and Damian until Tim spoke up.
"It's nothing Damian just forget it." Said Tim.
"Uh well... Wally and I went to this party. And this Jock guys spiked my water and then I slept over Wally's so you wouldn't find out. I am really sorry it was an accident and I felt like shit after." Said Dick scared he was going to get grounded as Alfred gave them pancakes and bacon except for Bruce who have a blueberry muffin with his coffee.
" Oh then its fine I guess. But next time IF it is an accident I am not going to get mad. Ok? And no swearing and next time before we start eating, put on a shirt Dick." Said Bruce relived that his son doesn't do drugs.
"Oh come on you don't believe him. Do you?" Complained Jason because his brother didn't get in trouble.
"Yes Jason, I do. But if it was you telling the story I wouldn't believe it." Said Bruce while reading the paper and sipping his coffee and the other boys started laughing.
"Hey. Why not?" Said a pissed Jason.
"Uh well it might be because last month dad could smell beer on you when you came home late one night." Said Tim while Dick had a smirk on his face.
"Exactly Tim". Said Bruce calmly while not taking his eyes off the paper.
"Alright young masters, it's time to head to school". Said Alfred.
"Bye guys." Said Dick sadly.
"See ya Dickie Bird. I hope it hurts" said Jason with a smirk.
"Jason stop messing with you brother". Said Bruce.
" Bye Dick. Good luck". Said Tim.
"Father video him because when they are high it's supposed to be like hilarious" explained Damian.
"Sure thing Dami, bye guys". Said Bruce.
"Ugh! I am so nervous". Said Dick.
"I know kiddo. But you gotta go get ready" said Bruce getting up from his seat and ruffling his sons hair.

~Time Skip to after Dick gets his wisdom teeth out~

"Coming Dickie lets go to the car." Said Bruce while videoing his sons.
"Oooooookkkkkkk dawddy". Said a high Dick with gauze in his mouth. And with that Bruce walked to the grey Lamborghini. And Dick, well he just skipped like a high goofball. Good thing Bruce was recording. Bruce helped him in the seat and then got in himself.
"Dawddy?" Said Dick playing with his fingers.
"Yes Dick" said Bruce.
"Do you wove me" asked Dick while talking weird because of the gauze.
"Yes" answered Bruce.
"Wewll you don't sweem like it." Said Dick trying to sit on Bruce's lap but Bruce couldn't let him because he was driving.
"Well I do love you Dick. And I always will. Ok?" Asked Bruce.
"Ok." Said Dick. "ZIPPY DO DAAWWWWWWW!!!" Screamed Dick which caused Bruce to start cracking up. "Dawddy dis is sewious! The Aliens are coming!" Yelled Dick at his father who was still laughing.
"Ok, Dickie. But the aliens are not coming" Bruce managed to say after all of the laughing.
"YES THEY ARRRRRE! And when dey come you yewll ZIPPY DO DAAWWWWW!! Ok?" Said a high Dick.
"Ok Dick" chuckled Bruce.

~Time Skip After Lots of ZIPPY DO DAAWWWW's and they finally arrived home~

"Alright Dickie. You gotta get some rest" said Bruce helping him up to his room and when he put him in his bed Dick almost instantly fell asleep and Bruce went to go do some work in his office.

~Time Skip to when the other boys arrive at home and Dick wakes up at around 6:00pm~

All the boys went up to Dick rooms to find him just laying the because the laughing gas wore off and he had a killer headache.
"Hey Dickie" said Tim quietly trying not to disturb Dick. And then Bruce walked in.
"Hey" groaned Dick.
"How ya feeling" asked Tim.
"Like shit" Dick said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"Yes!" Said Jason like it's the best thing in the world.
"Jason." Said Bruce while giving him the batglare. "And Dick stop with the swearing" Bruce said.
"You know what Dad?" Asked Bruce
"What?" Said Bruce.
"I think the aliens are coming" said Dick with a smirk on his face which caused Bruce to smirk. And left his siblings confused as heck.

Well thanks for reading again. Hope you liked it cause I thought it was pretty crappy. So let me know what you think cause that would be really helpful. Bye, thanks again!

Love,
Sydney❤️❤️❤️