The Last Grayson's Future

Disclaimer: Sadly, I own nothing besides the plot.

Ages:

Bruce Wayne: 38years old (Batman...Duh) Dick Grayson: 20years old (Nightwing) Jason Todd: Deceased (But if he was alive, he would be 17 he died as Robin BTW) Tim Drake: 15years old (Red Robin) Damian Wayne: 13years old (Damian Al Ghul because he is currently living with his mother and grandfather) Alfred: Immortal...duh, I thought I established that

~~~~~~~~

Dick was just getting back to his apartment in Blüdhaven. He had scratches all over his back, but they were merely flesh wounds, not too deep. Dick threw his mask onto his couch and went to pour himself a glass of scotch. He felt like someone was watching him but he wasn't sure, all he knew was that he needed a drink. He was unfocused throughout his whole

"You're too young to be drinking." said a deep voice from the shadows causing Dick to pull out his escrima sticks, ready to attack. But what he saw made him get out of his attack position.

"Since when do you care? You never seemed to anyway" said Dick turning around and taking a drink of his scotch.

"I've always cared Dick, you know that. But I never came to apologize for however you think I was to you," started Bruce only to be interrupted by Dick throwing his glass at a wall about 5 feet away from him.

"All these years and you still don't get it do you Dad? You don't get how much I just wanted for you to understand me, we all did! Ever since Jason died you shut yourself out of the world, way too focused on not letting anyone in! Hell, even Damian left to go live with his mother and The League again, and you seemed to not give a damn! Since Jason died, you shut us out, your own damn sons! What did you think that we didn't need a father! Is that is Dad, well you were wrong ok! You were wrong!" yelled Dick as a single tear slipped out of his eye.

"I know Dick and I am truly sorry for that. But as I was saying theres a problem back in Gotham an we need you." said Bruce looking to the side not wanting to see his sons hurt face.

"The Batman needs help?," asked Dick. "What about Tim, can't he help you?"

"We've been working day after day barely getting any sleep, were short handed, Dick," said Bruce walking up to Dick to hand him a folder. "This has everything you need to know about him. But only if you would put our...issues behind you for our night job" said Bruce nonchalantly as Dick flipped through the pages for a minute.

"What do we call him?" asked Dick closing.

"Red Hood (In this story Jason died as Robin so this is the first they heard of red hood)," said Bruce. "So?" asked Bruce.

"Yeah whatever, dad. But I ain't doing it for you. I'm doing it so no one else gets hurt. Now get out of my apartment before I call the cops" said Dick as he turned away from Bruce.

"That would be an interesting call: Hello police Batman came into my house and he won't leave will you come and arrest him" said Bruce as he left through the window. But Dick just smirked.

"Why can't he learn that all I need is a father. I lost everything, everyone, I was all alone but he took me in he taught how to love again, I even had brothers. But when we, he lost Jason its like he pulled the rug right from under me. We fought more than I ever have. It seemed like he didn't care anymore, so I just left. I was alone again." Dick thought, but just the Bruce made him yell and destroy anything in his sight, but only to break down crying in the middle of the mess he made.