Chapter 1

"You're going to do great today, I promise," my dad leans down and kisses my forehead. I hear snuffling noises coming from where my mom is standing.
"Mommy? What's wrong?" I ask. My mom shakes her head and wipes,her tears hugging me.
"You've grown up so much, I mean, it's your first day of kindergarten! And I'm so so proud of you." I smile up at her and my dad sends me to the bus which just pulled up at the bus stop.
"Hi, I'm Bethany!" I say to he bus driver, he nods smiling at me, then I sit in the first seat on the bus.
I'm so excited for this! My wolf, Mindy, says in my head and I can tell she would be bouncing around if she was a actual person outside of my head. Hey, I am an actual person, but I'm your wolf so I have to stay in your head! She giggles and I smile. A really pretty girl gets on the bus and I scoot over in case she wants to sit by me. She turns and scoffs then sits in the seat behind me. Daddy warned me about things like this happening.
Flashback
"Bethany, I just want to warn you, some people might treat you differently because I did something when I was young and dumb, and I'm so sorry baby. And since you're my daughter you're lower than them so they might be mean because they believe you are lower then they are" Daddy says frowning.
I hug him, "that's not right daddy, everyone should be treated the same even if they are lower or poorer." I smile at him, "I'll be ok, I promise!"

Looks like I just met one of those people, I think I've saw her before, she's the alphas daughter you idiot! Oh yeah! I think her name is Tiffy, she is really pretty, with her long, straight black hair and bright green eyes that sparkle like the sun during summertime, while I am me with my medium length, wavy, dirty blonde hair and not sparkly grey eyes. Stop lying to yourself, you're beautiful! Mindy reminds me once again. I smile and silently thank her.
"Hello? Did you space out or something? Are you ok?" I look over and see a girl sitting next to me looking at me with concern lacing her face. "Dude-"
"I'm not a dude!! I'm a girl!!!" I said giggling.
"Sorry, I call everyone dude, but are you ok?"
"Yeah, I was just talking to my wolf," I say smiling at her, "my name is Bethany!"
"I'm Alison, nice to meet you!" She says smiling, Alison has medium length, curly brown hair and blue eyes that look a lot like the sky during the spring time, she also has blocky glasses that just add to the whole school girl look she has. She is wearing a hoodie with a kitty on it and blue jeans with holes at the knees. Her shoes were sneakers with sparkles on the toes.
"I love your shoes and hoodie! I love cats!" I smile brightly.
"I'm allergic to cats but they're so adorable so my mommy got me this to make up for it." She smiles hugging her hoodie.
I hear a voice from the seat behind us, "Alison, you're not supposed to talk to the omega, your parents wouldn't approve." I turn around and see Tiffy glaring at Alison.
"My parents would be proud of me for making a friend thank you very much," Alison says glaring at Tiffy.
"Sure, go home and ask them, this omega won't be your friend for very long." She laughs and turns back to the girl beside her and starts talking to her, I feel my eyes becoming wet and I turn around looking out the window.
"Beth, don't mind what she says, she's a meanie pants, don't listen to her." I hear Alison say, I turn around and smile at her.
"Thanks Alison." We arrive at the school and everyone gets off, I go and find my class. Walking through the room I search for my desk, finding it, I sit down and wait for the people around me to get here. I hear a scoff and my wolf groans recognizing the scoff immediately.
"Teacher! I have to move, I can't sit by the omega! My parents won't allow it!" Tiffy yells over the chatter in the class. My cheeks turn red from embarrassment and I look down wishing that the floor would swallow me whole.
"Tiffy, that is your seat, no arguing." Mrs. Robinson replies to her proclamation, and she huffs and sits down.
Turning to me she whispers, "just because we have to sit by each other doesn't mean I have to like you, I hate you." She turns back to her desk, leaving me in shock from her words and the tone she had. My wolf whimpers she didn't mean that, did she?

The Next Day
I get on the bus and wait for Alison to get on, when Tiffy gets on she bumps into my shoulder knocking me back in my seat.
"Sorry, I couldn't see you, losers are invisible until you hit them." She cackles showing the witch she truly is and sits behind me. When Alison gets on she doesn't even look my way and continues back to the bus. That hurt, really bad.
"Alison!"
"I'm not allowed to talk to you," she says quietly and continues farther back on the bus. Tears come to my eyes and I feel my heart shattering in my chest. I sit farther back in my seat, I just lost my only friend, and I don't think I'm going to make another.
------------------------
Hello bubbles!!!!
That was the longest chapter I've ever wrote, I just have so many ideas for this book!!! This is sort of like a second prologue but it's chapter one, so yeah. 😂 But I'm so excited for this book. I hope y'all are as excited as I am, please comment and vote, it helps me know what I can improve on and what I need to work on. Thanks for all your support!
Rainyruba☺️