Chapter 10

Tyler POV
------------
I'm currently pacing outside my dads office waiting for anything, he took her, he took my mate. We have looked and can't find him. I punch the wall, and surprisingly, it doesn't make a hole. I'm so stressed, what if he hurts her? What if I don't see her again? Why would she go with him? That one has my wolf whimpering, but I'm convinced it's not her fault.
What if she wanted to go with him? My wolf, Toby, whimpers. She wouldn't do that to us, she couldn't have known right? I mean it looked like she didn't want to go...

Bethany's POV
------------------
"Where are you taking me? Bring me back to the school! I can't miss school!" I hiss punching blake's shoulder.
"Hit me aga-" he stops and takes a deep breath. "Do you not trust me?" He whimpers and looks over to me with puppy dog eyes, but ever since this morning this doesn't feel right, or the same, Mindy won't talk to me and she's sulking. I'm so confused, I don't know what to do.
Looking around, I realize we are in the woods, why??? "Why are we in the woods Blake?" I ask nervously, biting my lip.
"Trust me bethie, it's ok." He grabs my hand and the sparks don't shoot up my wrist, this is confuzzling the crud out of me, and it's exhausting. I lay my head on the seat and before I know it I'm dead asleep.

Blakes POV
--------------
She's slowly realizing that something's wrong and the plan is going down the drain. Tiffy will kill me if this doesn't work, which is one of the reasons we are driving through the woods right now. I look over and Bethany is asleep with a small frown on her face. It's driving me absolutely insane to have to act like I love her, when the opposite is true. I look back to the road and stop at the cabin. I see the curtain pull back and almost instantly shut then the door opens and Tiffy runs out and opens my door.
"Babe! I-" I put my finger to her mouth and point towards bethany. She scowls and crosses her arms. "Why is she here?"
"Her mate is your brother Tif." Her face pales and I get out and go around the car. Opening Bethany's door, I pull her out of the car. "Is there a room we can keep her in for now? When she wakes up, I have an idea, she won't ever come back." I smirk and she leads me to a room beside the living room. We then sit on the couch and I explain my plan to her.

Bethany's POV
-------------------
I wake up in an unfamiliar room and quickly look around. I hear giggling outside and stand up, why am I here? What even happened? I walk to the door and open it, slowly walking out. I freeze and my brain seems to cloud up, Blake is here, but he is kissing... Tiffy. I bite my tongue and tear up. Tiffy looks up and sees me and smirks. Blake looks at me like a deer caught in headlights.
"Beth-"
"Don't," I cry, before sprinting out the front door. I shift and run, not having a clue where I'm going or what's happening.

Hey Bubbles!!!!!!!
I just want to start by saying, I am so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating sooner, my hand healed then I got busy, I'm so so sorry. I hope y'all like this update and keep your eyes peeled for 1 maybe 2 more later. Love y'all so so so much!
AND OMI I HAVE 12.7K!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALL ARE DA BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Rainyruba ☺️