Chapter 6

Tiffy's POV
-------------
"YOU WHAT?!" My dad screams as my brother tells him what happened at school. I look down, mad at myself for getting caught, but not for doing it, she deserved it, she's the omega. Maybe we have been wrong this whole time Riley suggests and I growl lightly at her. My brother turns to me and looks at me expectantly. I look at my dad and sigh.
"She deserved it, she's the omega." I say venom clear in my voice, my dad growls and turns and punches the wall, making a large hole and my breath catches in my throat. He looks back at me and his eyes are black.
"I don't care if she is the omega, you do not touch another person, let alone smack them, go to your room, now!" He growls and I nod and run to my room, forcing the tears back as I run. Riley whimpers and I collapse on my bed crying. My daddy probably hates me now. And my mom will once she hears about it. I'm such a terrible child, but why would they be on her side?

Bethany's POV
-----------------
     I sit down in the back corner as everyone starts filing into the classroom. A few of them send me nasty looks but mostly they just sit down ignoring I'm even there. A guy with a hoodie up over his face comes in and I recognize him as the guy that ran into me earlier. He looks up and makes eye contact with me then his mouth moves like he is saying something but I don't hear it and he looks down and sits in the other back corner of them room. I put my head down and wait for class to start.
Time skip to after class bc school is boring lol
  I stand up and pack all my stuff and all the kids are filing out of the room. I feel someone staring at me but I brush it off thinking it is probably one of tiffy's minions. When I finally turn around, the guy from earlier is still standing by his desk watching my every move. That sorta freaks me out so I put my backpack on my back and start quickly rushing out of the room scared he might hurt me. Right before I get out of the room, I swear I felt a hand almost grab my wrist and I pretty much run out at that moment and run to the bus but of course it has already started leaving. I'm tempted to start running after it but a hand grabs my wrist and I almost scream from fright and turn around.
  The guy's eyes are black and I cower back in fear. Come on don't kill us, I don't wanna die the day before my birthday! Mindy whines and I agree with her. He looks down and mumbles something and I don't catch it but I'm pretty sure it's a death threat and I shudder. The slight movement makes him look back up and his eyes are a bright blue color. They are really pretty for a guy that is terrifying to have. I was about to tell him I had to leave when he says something.
"Mate."
--------------
Dun dun duh!!!!
I bet no one was expecting that. 😏
I'm once again sorry that I took so long, sorta hard to right bc I have a lot of insane things going on.
I'm going to try and put out another chapter today, I am so happy rn though.
Thank you guys so much for 1K reads!!! I love you all so much 😁
Well bye bubbles! Love y'all!
Rainyruba ☺️