Chapter 11

Bethany's POV
-------------------
  I keep running until my wolf forces me to stop, then I lay on a rock and cry. Was I not even good enough for my own mate? Why does this not hurt as much as people say it does? Why has he been acting so weird lately??? I look around and all I see is trees. I'm completely lost, this is great. I'm gonna die out here before I even finish high school. My life is sooooooo great. Hooray.

Tyler's POV
--------------
  Still nothing, I'm getting more and more worried as the night continues, I can't think straight and my wolf is whimpering non-stop. I rush outside and shift, going for a run to try and breath a bit. I run into the woods and catch the smell of rogues, I run faster and another smell mixes into the rogue smell...

Bethany!!!

Bethany's POV
-------------------
  As I'm sitting here a foul stench fills my nostrils, I look up and see 3 black wolves with red eyes that are huge compared to me and I freeze. Rogues!!! I stand up slowly and growl under my breath. 
  "What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here all alone? Huh? Omega?" He sends a wolfy smirk at me and I slowly start backing away but I run into something.  I turn around and see another rogue and my eyes widen. I smell the really good smell I smelled earlier, but it's hard to concentrate on it because I'm stinking terrified. I hear a low growl and the rogues all freeze as they look behind me.  I close my eyes and whimper because if they are scared I should be stinking terrified. I lay back down on the rock and curl into myself. As I do I realize the smell is overwhelming and I start wondering what it is. I hear a low growl from right over me and I whimper.
  I close my eyes and get ready for pain but I hear foot steps and an all to familiar voice saying, "Go and never come back!" I look up and turn around and see a huge wolf, Tyler...........! I stumble backwards and pretty much do a back-flip and land on my face. He puts a paw over his mouth like he is trying not to laugh. 
 I glare at him before he asks, "Are you ok? They didn't hurt you did they?" I look up to his face and freeze, as soon as I meet his eyes my wolf starts bouncing off the walls of my brain. 
  "You're my mate.... but... wait, what?" I sit on the ground my brain seemingly floating. So much stress and confusion makes me slightly dizzy and I see Tyler's panicked face before everything goes black.

Tyler's POV
---------------
  As soon as Bethany's eyes close I rush over to her, "Bethany? Bethany!" I pull her onto my back and rush to my house hoping she is ok.

Hey Bubbles!
  So that's the last update for today because I have to get up in a little over 7 hrs lol. Love y'all so much and I will do my best to update asap! Bye!!!!!!!!!
 Rainyruba