Chapter 15

Hey bubbles!!!
Sorry for the long no-update period, I feel so bad, but I'm back and I'm going to finish this story very soon (It might even get a sequel ;))! I love you guys so much, the amount of support I've gotten and everything even though I haven't been updating is insane and thank you guys for dealing with my idiocy 😂.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 30,000 READS. YALL ARE SO AMAZING AND I NEVER EVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD GET THIS BIG. I LOVE YALL AND HAPPY READING!!!!
Love,
Rainyruba ☺️

———————

Tyler's POV
———————
  As soon as I knocked, my heart started pounding in my chest. What does my dad want? Why does he want to talk to us? I don't have a clue what is going to happen, to me or Bethany, which is what scares me most. He said to respect the omega, but when he found out she was my mate... I don't know, but he just seemed to change.
I feel a small squeeze on my hand and hear a voice from inside.
"Come in," my fathers calm voice rings from his office. I take a deep breath and open the door before walking in, hand in hand with Bethany, and sitting down at the chairs beside his desk. I can't decide his emotions from his face and it's making me even more nervous, "son, Bethany. I have a feeling you're wondering why I called you here?"
I nod and Bethany does the same.
  "Well, I wanted to tell you that you guys were meant to be mates from the start and I knew this. The moon goddess talked to me one night in a dream and told me that my son and the omega's daughter were meant to be together. Your relationship is going to have some challenges, but you will have to stay strong. I will someday be proud to call you my alpha and Luna."
  I am shell shocked when he finishes and I look over and Bethany is smiling with tears in her eyes.
  "Thank you sir, thank you so much." My beautiful mate exclaims as a happy tear rolls down her cheek. I go and hug her and rest my chin on her head.
  "Call me Kenny darling, sir is too formal," my dad laughs and Bethany smiles more and then looks up at me. "You are free to go, just be careful because of the stuff that just happened and don't overwork yourself darling, okay?"
  Bethany nods, and I take her hand walking out of the room with her. As soon as we get out of the room, she giggles and hugs me, and I hug her back smiling bigger than I ever have before. This is the best day of my life and I'm so happy that my mate is one of the best people out there.
  "Hey Tyler, do you think I'll make a good Luna?"
  "Of course you will, the moon goddess wouldn't have worked it that way if it wasn't going to work out. You're going to be the best Luna ever, and I'll be right there beside you. Always." I smile and kiss her forehead and she turns bright red and my smile widens. I love Bethany Osborne. I love her so much. "Bethie, I love you, from the bottom of my toes to the tip of my head, I love you with everything I have, and I was wondering... would you be my girlfriend?"
  Bethany gasps and a wide smile spreads across her face and she tears up. She then proceeds to throw her arms around my neck and whisper-yells, "yes, of course I will."
  I spin her around smiling and she giggles which is music to my ear. With my beautiful mate beside me, I'm going to be able to conquer and overcome and challenges I may have, and we will grow together because I am in love with the omega's daughter.