Chapter 12

Bethany's POV
------------------
I slowly wake up to a loud beeping sound and a bright light and I immediately shut my eyes.
"Beth? Bethany can you hear me..?" A slightly panicked voice questions. I recognize the voice slightly, but I can't put my finger on who it is, all I know is that it smells so good in here. I feel something touch me and I jump, my eye shooting open as sparks fly up my arm. Tyler is standing there, his eyes filled with relief. Mindy goes absolute nuts, and this makes me more confused than before.
  "Tyler, are you my... my mate?" His face lights up and my heart beats faster when he smiles.
  "Yes! I am, why do you sound so confused..?" His face falls realizing how I said it, and he watches me, eager for an answer.
  "I thought Blake was my mate....," Tyler growls lowly at this, and I continue to explain so he doesn't get too mad, "he said he was and the sparks... they weren't like mine and yours, but the sparks.... what?"
  "Bethany, I think he put some sort of spell on you, he isn't your mate, I am," he looks like he's trying to convince me and his eyes keep shifting from black to his beautiful blue, telling me that his wolf is starting to come out.
"He put a spell on me...? Why would he do that?" Mindy is raging in my brain, and Tyler reaches over and grabs my hand. Sparks shoot up my arm, and Mindy surprisingly calms down. I can feel her smiling, but as I look up Tyler's eyes are black. I jump slightly, but Mindy takes over and I'm pushed to the back of my mind.
  "Hello, mate. What is your name, beautiful?" A deep voice comes from Tyler that I know is his wolf.
  "I'm Mindy," Mindy replies shyly, I've never seen her act like this and it makes me all giddy because it's exciting for both of us.
"Mindy, beautiful, just like you." I can feel my face heat up and Mindy giggles, "I'm Toby, and I have a question." His face falls serious and I get nervous.
"What's your... You're question?" Mindy stutters out.

Mindy's POV
————————
Nerves creep up my neck as his face falls serious. I wait silently for him to ask the question, and I can tell he and Tyler are fighting because his eyes keep flashing from black to blue. As they go back to black, he looks me straight in the face and inquires, "You're the omega, correct?"
My heart is pounding in my chest, and my face falls, he knows this, why would he ask? Is he going to reject me because I'm too weak to be a Luna?! I feel fingers under my chin and he tilts my chin up towards his face. "Answer me, Mindy."
"You... you're right..." I mumble and his eyes start flashing again, I can feel Bethany's fear mixed in with my own.
"He doesn't want us," she whimpers, voicing both of our fear. Suddenly, I'm jerked back into reality by his words.
"Do you know why you're the omega?" He asks sort of hesitantly. I shake my head in response to his mind-boggling question.
"All Bethany's Dad ever told us was that he messed up, but he won't ever explain what happened."
Toby nods his head slowly and his next words shock me, "Bethany's Dad was next in line....

For the alpha position."

——————————————
Hello bubbles!
  First off, I'm so so so so so so so so so so so soooooooo sorry for not updating in literally 6 months, but you finally got an update! Whoop! I'm going to try to update more often from now on, but I have a crazy life lol. So, they are finally together, how do you think Toby knew that???
  See y'all next update!
   -Rainyruba