Chapter 8

???'s POV
------------
The ringing of my phone blares through my ears and I answer the call. "What do you want? Did you start the plan?"
"I did, she completely fell for it, desperate little girl, you were so right about how terrible she is. She thinks she's all that but she really isn't." I cackle at that.
"Of course I am right, I'm always right aren't I? Now, we just have to make sure that she doesn't find out that you aren't her actual mate, and everything will be fine."
"She is turning seventeen tomorrow, so we need to be extra careful, who knows who her mate is."
"Exactly, so we need to make sure that she is away from most people, so, can you maybe skip with her? Because she trusts you, she thinks you're her mate, so yeah." I beg, doing the puppy face even though he can't see me.
  "I can do that, we can go to the park or something."
  "Yeah, that'll work, just keep her away from school, pick her up, and don't let her nerdiness and no skipping school policies get in the way of that."
  "I won't, I know what I'm supposed to do. I'll get her ice cream, and other stuff, and we will just have a 'fun' day." I scoff, not even able to think about him actually having fun with her. Ugh.
  "You just have to keep with the plan."
  "I know, I know, I know. I hate this plan, I want to be with my mate not her, I hate her."
  "I know you do, just please, work with this."
   "Grrrrr. For you, ugh, but you know how much I hate this plan. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, haaaaaaaaaaate-"
"Keep working the plan, then in the end, you know what we are going to do. So don't get attached. And don't mess this up, we must do this, to put her in her place." She growls through the phone, I can tell how determined she is for this to work, I'm hoping it makes this girl disappear forever.
"I won't, she's a brat anyway, I'll see you tomorrow, and when this is all over, we can be together again, love you."
"Love you, thanks for doing this for me babe."
"No problem.....
Tiffy."
--------------
DUN DUN DUHHHHHHH
NO ONE EXPECTED THAT
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lol sorry y'all, if you've read my other books you know that I'm the queen of plot twists. 😈
Sorry for ruining what y'all already ship, but I think you'll like what's in store 😉 sorry it's short lol
Bye bubbles!
Rainyruba ☺️