Chapter Five

Ella's POV
It is the day of the DNA test. we won't get results until later unto the week, but they have to take our blood and stuff.

"Are you ready?" Niall asks as he pulls a hoodie over his head.

"Yeah."

"Harry and Zayn are tagging along, too, so..." He said, grabbing his phone as I slid on my sunglasses.

Zayn came up and stood by me as Harry and Louis came and slid on their glasses. I smiled and walked out of the flat. Liam was with Sophia, so he didn't come. we load into the car and go to the clinic.

"Niall Horan, 2:30 DNA test?" Niall said to the woman working at the computer.

"Yes? Okay, you are right on time. Follow Anna here and she will take you and your group to the lab." She smiled and we smiled back, following Anna.

"I'm Anna, I will be doing your DNA test. Who is the other patient?" She looked at the boys and i.

"M-me." I stuttered, walking to Niall. Anna smiled and nodded, making out of the room leaving us to wait in hard black chairs.

"I don't like shots." I told Niall, nervously rubbing my arm.

"It can't be that bad."

"The last time I had a shot, I cried." I said, looking at him dead in the eyes. "And I'm seventeen." I finished.

"Oh."

"Yeah." I went back to nervously looking around the small room, a poster about health, and other posters that make you feel awkward. We wait for a couple minutes and finally the lady comes back in.

"Niall and Ella, follow me. You boys wait here, it will only be a second." I get up as Niall looks at me. We follow Anna.

"Niall? We will call you when your results come in, or we can mail them."

"Call me." He said, nodding.

"Okay. We will get the results in a few days, okay?"

I nodded, as Niall smiled. I pursed my lips together as we walked back to the boys. I didn't cry this time, but that's probably because I was with guy.

"How'd it go?" Harry asked, looking at me as Niall shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Okay, I guess, we get the results in a few days." I said, shifting my weight from one foot to the other.

"Lets get out of here." Zayn said as we opened the door.

I nodded as I walked up to Harry and Niall.

"Oh these are going to be the slowest days ever." Niall said as he brought back up his hoodie and his glasses. The boys and I did the same before I replied, "Yeah, same."

"Maybe I should call my mom and tell her that i think I found Macy." Niall said as we walked to the car.

"Or you could wait and see if its official. I don't want to get her hopes up, she might hate me." I said, looking around the parking lot.

"I agree with Ella. Wait to tell her. But Niall's mom is too nice to hate anybody." Zayn said, walking behind me. I nodded, looking behind me to see him looking at his phone.

"Oh... well... I'm nervous. What if I'm Macy? What am I going to do, where am I going to go, what am I going to tell everybody? I can't just go, 'hey guys! I'm a famous Irish lads sister from one direction!' I may be popular at school but i don't like when people are constantly drooling over me." I said, chuckling at the end. I heard the boys chuckle at my statement and I smiled.

"Announce it to your friends, and then tell the school right before you leave. Then, you could go visit Niall's family and live with them."

"If she's my sister, I want her to be with me." Niall said as we got into the car.

"What about your mom and Greg?" I asked.

"Oh... we will figure something out. we've just gotta see what's going to happen first."

AN: Sorry the chapter is short! I'm at a family Christmas and I had to use my phone, so.... yeah. :)