Chapter Ten

Macy’s POV

It’s been a month since I went to Ireland with Niall. I live with the boys for right now, I even went to California to say goodbye to my friends, and the kind woman who took me into her warm dry home for seventeen years while the Horan family was looking for me.

“Macy, you all packed?” Liam came up to my door. I finished zipping my suitcase as I stood up.

“Yeah, we leaving now?”

“Yeah, come on now.”

I nodded and got up to grab my suitcase but Harry cam ein and got it for me, so he was holding my suitcase and his.

“I got it, love.”

“Thanks.” I smiled as he kissed my forehead and I stayed next to him.

“I really like you coming on tour with us.”

“I know, me too. We are going to spend Halloween on tour! And Thanksgiving… and Christmas…”

“Yeah. What are you going to be for Halloween?”

“I was a ladybug last year…. I don’t know what I’m going to be.”

“I’m going to be a pirate. You should be a pirate.”

“Maybe I should be a nurse.”

“I’m not doing that.”

“Oh you want us to be matching?” I said, smiling.

“Maybe.” His cheeks turned pink as he smiled.

“Awwe! I like that, actually. I guess I’ll be a pirate.” I said, smiling.

“Thank you.”

“And then I could curl my hair… or should I straighten it?”

“Straight maybe.” He said, thinking.

“Wow, Niall. Look at this crowd!”

“We are loved! You are going to be in that crowd, too. But not as Harry’s girlfriend. Only as my sister, because they don’t know about you and Harry yet, okay?”

I nod, taking in his words before going out to the large crowd with Paul.

Many songs, pictures, signatures, and hugs later, the boys were getting ready to sing their last song.

“Could Macy Anne Horan come to the stage please?” Zayn said through his microphone. I smiled and followed Paul as he carefully brought me to the steps of the stage.

I stood by Niall, awkwardly smiling as I stared into the crowd.

“Come here, hon.” Harry said, taking my hand and bringing me to him. I was sooo confused…

“Everybody, today is a very special day for Macy and I,” he started. TODAY WAS OUR ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY. I just remembered!

“Today is our one month anniversary of being together!” Harry shouted. I smiled, happy he remembered.

A bunch of cheers crowded the arena, and Harry turned towards me. He smiled before leaning in, and I knew what this meant.

My first kiss.

Yes, in a sold out stadium I’m having my first real kiss with a famous person. But an amazing famous person, one that saved my life and he doesn’t know about it.

When our lips touched, it was like fireworks. Sparks flying, but we had to make it quick so he could go on with the show. I was smiling by the time the sweet kiss ended, and Harry smiled.