Chapter Twenty-Six

Niall’s POV

I walked out on them.

I know it wasn’t good for what was going on, but I did anyways. But I was an adult, I could go out to drink whenever I wanted too. I walked to the nearest pub and it didn’t take long for me to get drunk. Nothing I did could keep me from thinking about my sister.

I stayed there until dark, and it was about 10:34 when Zayn and Liam came and drove me home. They looked… mad at me. But why? What have I ever done wrong to them?

I walked inside and sat on the couch, I remember everything spinning around and I fell asleep.

“Niall, wake up.” I heard Louis say. I opened my eyes to the bright sunlight in the living room.

“What?”

“Why did you go out last night? You do know what is happening today, right?”

“No, what’s happening?” I asked, sitting up from the couch. My head didn’t hurt much, but my eyes did from the sunlight. I wasn’t really one to get bad hangovers.

“We have a signing. All day.” Louis said. I got up, going to my room to get ready. Once I slipped into my t-shirt with cut out sleeves and my jeans, I went downstairs, fixing my hair.

I went into the kitchen, ready to eat something for breakfast. I saw Macy and Harry sitting at the table. Macy looked tired and sad, Harry reflected her feelings. They weren’t talking, just sitting there.

I’m still mad at them, so I tried not making any eye contact. But Macy looked up from her bowl to see who had entered the kitchen, only to look back down once she saw it was me. I had to apologize for running out like that, but I couldn’t bring myself up to do it.

Louis came and stood next to me, running his hands through his hair.

“I know about Macy. We all do now. Harry told us.” He said, so only I could hear. Macy got up from the table, setting her bowl quietly in the sink, sending me a look that had a mix of sadness and forgiveness before walking out of the room. I looked back at Louis.

“Maura and Anne know. They aren’t happy, but they aren’t going to make her abort the baby.”

I shrugged, staring at the counter.

“I just felt like its partially half my fault, because I’m supposed to protect her.”

“She’s eighteen. She doesn’t like feeling like she’s under control.” He said. “And don’t be mad at JUST Harry, okay? It was her choice, too. It’s their fault, not yours. But they didn’t mean no harm.”

I nodded, taking a breath before hearing Zayn’s voice throughout the house.

“Let’s go, people! We have millions of teen girls screaming, crying, and waiting for our arrival.”

I put a smile on my face as I ran out to the living room. Macy was smiling at something Harry and Liam did. That was the first time she’s smiled in days now. I smiled just watching her.

“Are you coming along or do you want to stay here?” Harry asked her. She bit her lip and looked at the ceiling as she thought for a few seconds.

“I’ll go with you guys… unless you don’t want me too. Cuz I can just stay home,”

“Babe, it’s fine. Come on, then.” She smiled, looking at the boys for approval. They all just smiled and nodded, and when she looked at me, she went back to biting her lip as she looked at the floor. Harry laced his fingers with hers, and we walked out the door.