Chapter Fourteen

A month later

Macy’s POV

My phone began ringing, as I was getting ready to model for VS.

“Hello?” I asked into the phone. It was Joy. I haven’t talked to her in a month now, and then I remembered how guilty I felt after that call. The woman doing my makeup began doing my winged eyeliner. I kept my eyes still and closed.

“Hey, we adopted, we have the child!” Joy cheered through the phone.

“Neat-o! I know it’s a girl, how old is she?”

“Thirteen.”

“Oh, really?”

“Yeah. We couldn’t get a baby. But, she’s a little spitfire.”

“What’s her name?”

“Olivia.”

“Oh, cool! Tell me all you know about her.”

“Well, she’s turning fourteen in 6 weeks, her favorite band is One Direction, she loves the color purple, and she has curly black hair. She’s really pretty, just like you.”

“Aw, thanks.”

“Hey, aren’t you with One Direction?”

“Yes.”

“Maybe you could let Olivia see them?”I also heard a cute girly voice in the background. “See who?”

“Maybe.” I shrugged.

“Are you guys off tour? How’s Harry and Niall?” Once again, the girl was closer as she said, “HARRY STYLES?”

“Yeah, we are taking a two month break, but we aren’t in London. Harry’s doing good, same with Niall. Although he misses home.” I said. The lady sighed as she finished my eye makeup and went to my eye shadow.

“And I heard you are modeling today, are you excited?”

“No. More like nervous. I don’t like all this makeup, I feel like I’m wearing a sweatshirt on my face.” I giggled. I heard the lady doing my makeup let out a giggle, too.

“Aha. Well would you like to talk to Olivia?”

“Um… sure!”

I heard the phone shuffle around until I heard the girly voice appear.

“Hello? Mom who is this?” She asked Joy.

“That is Macy.”

“Macy who?”

“Horan.” I said, smiling.

The girl squealed as she held the phone closer.

“You are dating Harry, aren’t you?” She asked.

“Yeah!” I confirmed, smiling.

“Oh my gosh, I love you so much! You and Harry look so cute together! I can’t believe I’m talking to you, I want to go to one of the boys’ concerts sooo bad. I’m like, their biggest fan.”

“Aw, how sweet! I’ll tell them about you.” I said, biting my lip to keep back from giggling.

“Would you really?”

“Yes.”

“Wow, thanks so much.”

Harry came into the room I was in to hang out with me.

“Who’s on the phone?” He asked.

“Joy’s daughter.”

Harry smiled and nodded.