Chapter Eight

AN: Are you guys enjoying the story? Chapter eight, here we go!

So I’m trying to update every night for you guys… so yeah. I feel that this story is better than the other ones I’ve created. J Enjoy Chapter eight, peeps! I’m out!

~Addie

Harry’s POV

Macy Anne Horan is leaving right now, so I hug her and say goodbye.

“Bye Harry!”

“Bye!”

They leave to Niall’s car and I sit back on the couch.

It’s only a week, plus I just asked her last night to be my girlfriend.

Niall’s POV

“Come on, Macy.” I say as I take her hand. We quickly walk through the airport, with security keeping crazed fans and paparazzi away. Macy follows me and we finally get to the plane. We go through security and load.

“We are now arriving Ireland, please fasten your seatbelts as we land.”

Macy and I buckle our seatbelts as the plane chugs towards the runway.

“Will I see Theo?” She asked me. I smiled.

“Yes, yes you will. And Greg, and mom and dad, and everybody in Mullingar might come to our house and see you, so it might get awkward for you.”

“I’m going to be the only American one there, aren’t I?” She giggled.

“Well your not American, your pure Irish! You just have an American accent.”

“Well then you have to teach me your ways.” I laughed.

“NIALLER!” My mom smiled as she ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug. She looked at Macy and I could tell she was about to cry.

“Hi, mum.” Macy smiled shyly and waved, and then mom brought her into a hug, too.”

“Macy! Macy where have you been these seventeen years?” She was crying now.

“I was in the US. California.” She said as my mom let go.

“Wow. Well tell me everything.”

“I already told Niall, but I guess it all happened in one day. Joy, my ‘mom’ found me on her porch on a rainy day so she brought me in to take care of me and she said she fell in love with me.”

“Wow. So Joy didn’t kidnap you?”

“Somebody else did but nobody knows who.” I shrugged.