Chapter 7

The scarred one reached down and offered Zora his hand, Zora's eyes swept over it and she filled with shock. His hand was cybernetic, one of Haggar's designs, he'd spent some time with the Druids. Zora just hoped he had never heard her name. 

 She grabbed his hand and allowed him to pull her out of the wreckage. Beside her the tan one was offering Sanja his hand. Kiba declined their offer of help and pulled himself up.

 "I'm Shiro," The scarred one said. "I'm sorry about your plane, we didn't see you there."

 "I'm Lance by the way," the tan one said, winking at Sanjana.

 Sanjana shot him a look that only Sanja could, one that could make anyone feel like a gnat in seconds. "My name is Sanjana."

"I'm Kiba, and this is Zora," Kiba said, gesturing to Zora. "Sanjana's already introduced herself."

 "It's been a while since I've seen any humans out here. What brings you this far from earth?"

"We've been travelling, found the Galra ship abandoned and took it after our ship practically fell apart." Kiba answered quickly and with a smile.

 "Where are you headed?"

"Nowhere really. Earth didn't particularly agree with us, and we haven't got that much of a desire to get back to be honest."

"How'd you feel about us giving you a ride to a nice planet?" Lance chipped in.

 "Lance is right, I'd feel bad about leaving you all here, especially since you wouldn't have crashed if it wasn't for us."

"That's very kind of you. Thank you," Sanjana said. Kiba nodded, after shooting Zora a quick glance.

 "Alright, our ships just this way," Shiro gestured, and Zora froze when she saw what he was pointing at.

  In front of them were two massive lions, one blue and one black. Just as Haggar had described them. Zora hadn't had to go looking for the Paladins of Voltron, they had found her.