Chapter 10

Zora snapped awake, rolling out of bed and to one side in a second. The ship was moving, and moving quickly. Sanja was awake as well, her brown eyes wide. 

 "Why is the ship moving?"

 "I don't know Miss."

  Zora and Sanja darted out of their room and into the hall, where Kiba was already out of his room, his eyes darting around. They raced down the main hall and into the control room. 

  "Princess Alura, what's going on?"

 "I'm so sorry for not letting you all know, but we're under attack, we have to move now," Alura said quickly. 

 "It's fine. Who's attacking?" 

 "The Galra, their tracking us somehow."

   Zora felt a stab of shock. Oh no. Was Haggar tracking her? She knew that Haggar could find A Galra no matter where they went. 

 The ship shook and Zora was thrown to one side, Kiba caught her before she hit the ground, helping her stand up. 

 "We've taken damages, we're going to have to land!"

  The ship was hurtling down to the planet at an alarming rate in within a minute, it thudded into the planets surface. Zora could hear the sound of the Galra ships above them. She didn't know what to do now. The Galra soldiers were doing their duty, they would executed or capture the Paladins. Part of her wanted to save the Paladins, the other part said to stand back and let the soldiers do their job. 

  Zora made the decision in a split second, the sound of boots telling her that the soldiers were trying to board the damaged ship. She could hear the Paladins arguing. 

 "Quiet!" Zora spoke with as much force as she could muster. 

 They all fell silent, staring at her. "Kiba and I can deal with this." Zora shifted her gaze to Shiro, she knew that Shiro was an honorable man, and she hoped she was right. "Shiro, take Sanja to earth."

 "Zora no-" Sanja started.

   Zora stepped out of one of the doors, Kiba followed her, and then jammed a pipe into it so no one could follow. She could hear shouts from the other side.

  "You there! Stop!"

  Zora turned on her heel, simultaneously tearing off the chain that Haggar had given her. By the time she was in full view of the Galra soldiers, she was her normal self. Black hair and yellow eyes. 

 "Who are you?"

 "Princess Zora, heir to the Galra Empire. Lower your weapons."

  The soldiers hesitated, probably not recognizing her. But they lowered their weapons when they saw Kiba, he was well known as an assassin and soldier. Previously a commander in the Galra army, he was respected by most of the soldiers.

 "Sir?"

 "Lower your weapons and escort us to a ship. We are the only passengers," Kiba snapped.

 "Yes Sir!"