Introduction

Evangeline Rogers
Daughter of Captain America and Black Widow
Headstrong and inpatient, sometimes working with her can be a pain. Dives headfirst into danger and makes sarcastic comments whenever she can. Usually hangs out on the border lines of the paradise with her best friend, Bethany Parker. She has blue eyes with red hair. Sister of Alexei Rogers.
Doesn't like killing
Age: 15
Powers:
• Super Strength
• Healing
• speed
• agility

Doesn't like killingAge: 15Powers:• Super Strength• Healing• speed• agility

Alexei Rogers
Son of Captain America and Black Widow. Unlike his sister, he plans out his attacks and works well with a team. Loves gadgets and computers and is very secretive. Usually is found hacking the mainframe in the center of the paradise. Sometimes hangs out with Abigail Stark. He has green eyes and blonde hair.
Doesn't mind killing
Age: 15
Powers:
• intelligent
•analysis
• Enhanced hearing

Evelyn LaufeysonDaughter of Loki and Toni the fashion diva (not tony stark!) Mischief and illusions are her specialty

Evelyn Laufeyson
Daughter of Loki and Toni the fashion diva (not tony stark!) Mischief and illusions are her specialty....... as her Demi god side. When she was born, Loki replaced her mortal blood with demon blood using a complex ritual. Her demon powers are unspeakable. Keeps to herself and has a cold feel to her. Hangs out in her room or by her next victim. Usually tries to stay away from her cousin Diana. She has red eyes and brown hair.
Loves killing
Age: Appears 18
Powers:
• demon related
• manipulation of "shadow mist"
• teleportation
• Loki's abilities

Loves killingAge: Appears 18Powers: • demon related• manipulation of "shadow mist"• teleportation • Loki's abilities