Anger

Diana punched the wall and screamed in frustration. "WE HAVE TO GO BACK! LOKI WILL...... he'll....." Diana sank to her knees and cried in her hands.

The rest of the children stood quietly in the jet, not knowing what to say. Alexei set Evangeline in the healing pod to get rid of her bruises.

The jet roared as it approached New York City, to the Avenger's Tower. The buildings were mostly demolished, crumbling at the base.

The jet landed on a huge A on the tower, automatically cloaking itself from prying eyes. The dead silence confirmed nobody was there. One by one, the children walked inside.

Abigail was the first to speak. "Dad told me about this place once. He had a bunch of names for this building." As if on cue, the lights turned on and a man's voice echoed the building.

Hello Ms. Stark. Thank goodness you've finally come back. It's been ten years.

Abigail stepped back from surprise. "W-Who
are you? My heat sensors don't detect life..."

My name is Jarvis. I am the main computer IA for all of Mr. Starks technology. Well.... now your technology.

"Jarvis........" Jessica murmured, stepping forward. "I thought you were uploaded into Vision." The IA was silent for a while, the echoing silence bouncing off the walls again.

Someone's here.

The children jumped as all of the exits slammed shut, trapping them inside.

A small voice rang out through the walls. It was very hollow, like a ghost. "I sensed that you would come here..... ever since the barrier broke."

A young woman stepped from the shadows, blankly staring at them. She had long flowing black hair with dull, light violet eyes. Her eyes were clouded, as if she wasn't really there. When she walked, she swayed back and forth.

Diana glared at the woman, stepping towards her and pointing her hammer at her. "That's Asgardian armor. Where did you get it?!"

The girl's violet eyes almost showed a glint of happiness as she responded. "My daddy gave it to me." Just like that, they returned to their dull state.

Diana shuddered and placed a hand on the girl's shoulders. "Who are your paren-!" Diana was suddenly knocked back by a glowing green energy, expanding around Diana until she couldn't move against the green strands.

"Don't. Touch me." The girl's voice barely above a whisper. "My name is Amelia. Daughter of Amora the Enchantress......" Diana tensed. "And Loki."

Alexei shot at Amelia, hoping he could at least shoot her leg or arm. All bullets bounced off though and one flew right back at the blonde.

"Ah-!" Alexei closed his eyes and waited for the impact of the bullet.

Bethany webbed the bullet and glared at Alexei. "Pay attention you dummy! And dodge instead of freezing up!" Alexei stared at Bethany for a moment before she started yelling at him again. "Alexei!!! Stop gawking and kick her asgardian butt!"

Alexei felt his ears tingling with redness and he hoped none of the others noticed.

"R-Right!" He quickly charged at Amelia, aiming for her weak points. The green streams don't cover her lower side. He thought, kicking there. Amelia quickly doubled over and grinned.

Confused by her expression, Alexei backed up for a second. He turned to the rest of the children and shook his head. "She's not in there. It's not her mind."

Alexei turned back around and cursed.

Amelia and Diana were no longer there. The only thing left was the sound of Jarvis rebooting. "Intruder is gone." He said while the lights turned on. The door and and windows opened.

"Not again....." Bethany whimpered, running up the wall to the helipad. Sure enough, Amelia was on the roof with the captive Diana (who was still squirming against the magic).

Bethany webbed Amelia's eyes shut, drop kicking her in the side of the head. To her surprise, she stumbled back, dropping Diana from the rings.

"Ah.. thanks Bethy." Diana said while grabbing her hammer. She then hit the side of Amelia's head with the hammer, knocking her out.

They dragged Amelia back to the jet and locked her in the hanger.

"What the-" Evangeline sputtered, staring at Amelia. Diana went back to explain to Evangeline who she was, while the other children started arguing what to do.

We obviously have to go get Evelyn!

Are you kidding me?! We'll die!

She's our friend!

Really? All she did was torment us!

You're one to talk!

Hey!

What if she's working with Loki....?

She's not! Didn't you see her terrified expression?

She's a good actress

Oh shut up!

"Everyone shut up!" Bethany yelled, slamming her palms on the table. The table instantly broke, sending her flying forwards. "OW OH STARLUCK-" she screeched, sitting up.

She straightened up and smiled innocently. "Say one more word and I'll rip your Pancreas out through your stomach. With my bare hands of course!"

Everyone stiffened and nodded. Bethany then stood up and walked around, the children's eyes following her every move. "We are going to get Evelyn. She is our friend and family. No excuses or complaints."

With that she walked to the pilot seat and sat down, watching the jet pass the clouds.