Two-faced Sisters

The children landed at an open field, careful not to alert anyone to their presence.

Evangeline lifted her head and yawned dismissively at Carter, who was bossing everyone around like he was in charge or something.

"Diana! Make sure the prisoner is cooperative. She is your cousin after all~." Diana growled in response. She walked to the hanger and slammed the metal door in full asgardian strength.

Abigal slapped Carter, leaving a large red handprint in his cheek. "Could you NOT be a jerk for two flipping minutes?! It's really annoying!"

Carter glared at Abby and sank deeper into his chair.

Bethany sighed at the tension and took her hair down. She ran her fingers through her hair and let it run down her back. Her scalp was a little sore from having her pig tails so tight but was relieved to be free.

Bethany suddenly felt a hand on each of her shoulders, slowly massaging them. "Ah-" she looked behind her to see a familiar blonde head. "Hey Alexei......" she murmured as he worked his way to her neck.

Alexei felt Bethany stiffen slightly as he placed his chin on her shoulder and hug her from behind.

"Alexei...?" Bethany looked over at Alexei with a confused look. Alex instantly turned red and backed up. "S-Sorry!" He stuttered. "That was creepy...." Bethany felt her own ears turn red at his flustered face.

"No you're fine!" She assured him, and moved her hair out of the way. "It's just...... you were acting so casually. It caught me off guard." Bethany turned around and hugged Alexei tightly.

"Eh-" Alexei slowly returned the hug,

Alexei felt drops of liquid falling onto his shoulder and back. "Bethany...?" He gently pulled back. Bethany had a tear-soaked face.

"Bethany what's wrong?" She tried not to whimper as she spoke. "I'm scared..... I'm, really really scared. Loki killed my parents, my sister." Alexei shot his head up. "Sister?"

Right before the devastation, my mother had a girl. Her name was Jade...... But after Loki killed Gwen, he killed my father and sister.

Alexei tried again to hug Bethany. "I... I'm so sorry. I forgot about J-" "It's not important." Bethany cut off, pulling away. She darted out of the jet and into the flowers.

Alexei sighed and walked to Evangeline, who was looking worriedly after her friend. "Did you do something to her?!" Evangeline grabbed her brother's arm and twisted it behind his back. "Spill. Now."

"What do you mean by something?~" he wiggles his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

Evangeline yanked his arm upwards, earning a yelp from the blonde.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding! She was just talking about her sister." Evangeline froze and whispered. "Jade...." Alexei glanced out of the jet, only to see another jet land. "What the-" the jet fired at the children's jet and blew a hole in the side. Alexei twisted away from his sister and ran outside.

Evangeline and four others following, including Calore, David, Stephanie, and Carter. They watched as a girl with long blonde pigtails with black dyed at the ends approach Bethany.

Bethany had an emotion of Sad, surprised, pained, and happy. Calore took one look at the girl and dropped to his knees. "J-J-Jade....?" He stuttered, his eyes locked onto his lost sister.

Bethany raced to Jade with a tear-soaked face, almost smothering her with a hug. "I-I-I thought you were dead!" She said in between sobs. "Where have you been all this time?! Why are you attacking us?! When Laura said she couldn't find you...... we...." she buried her head into Jades neck and hugged her tighter.

Jade tensed and slowly wrapped her arms around Bethany's waist, her hands going into her jacket. "Ah- what are you doing?" Bethany looked down only to see Jade slam a handkerchief against her nose.

Bethany's eyes rolled into the back of her head and she fell over, making the remaining kids yelp.

"I don't know who you are, or how you know me..... but I didn't come here for you darling~"

"Jade stop!" Calore ran to her and webbed her hands together, yanking on the string connected to her hands to make her fall forward. "Ah-" she quickly swiped her legs onto Cal's as she fell, making him fall on top of her.

She then slammed her fist into the back of his neck, making Calore go limp. "Target acquired." She muttered and swung him over her shoulders.

"No!" Alexei lunged at Jade. Before he could grab her, a bright light rang out through the field, blinding everyone. When the light disappeared, Jade was gone. Along with her brother Calore.