chapter two: "never leave the door unlocked"

*penelope's P.O.V*

The day ended quickly despite the numerous beating shawn gave me whenever he saw me.

By the time I knew it I was walking up my driveway. I unlocked the door dropping my keys on the counter and my backpack on the floor.

"Hello penelope." I spun around seeing shawn and cameron standing in front of me.

"How w-why are you in my house?" I questioned weakily.

"We came to pay you a visit." Cameron smirked with shawn.

"How are you in here?"

"Never leave the door unlocked." Shawn smirked walking over to me. I started backing away before screaming, simultaneously running up the steps and into my room with shawn following me.

He grabbed my arms tightly holding my arms behind my body making me yell in pain.
"C'mom shawn we've gotta hurry up." Cameron said from down the steps as shawn pushed me onto the floor and into the wall.

The room spinning around me, as I slowly cried

"Is the little baby crying?" Shawn teased laughing.

"Stop it." I whispered.

"And why is that?" Shawn questioned kicking my body as I curled into a ball on the floor.

"I'll kill  myself because of you."
Shawn chucked coldly.
"Go ahead.....the world  will still and forever be the same when you're gone."

More tears spilled from my eyes slowly as shawn kicked me roughly one last time before leaving my house.

I sobbed on the floor for a whole before realizing shawn was right.

The earth would still move, grass will still grow, no one would even notice.
I walked into my bathroom pulling out my pain pills and razor.