epilogue

Within a week penelope was out of the hospital with only a couple of new stitches. Shawn seemed to cure pebelope's depression and axiety. Things went back to normal, normal as in the way things were that one week when thibgs were fine with shawn and penelope.

More people started talking to penelope, the antisocial girl she was before was gone and a new penelope was here.

As for shawn he was suspended for a while for what he had done.

His parol office realized that penelope was his cute too. Shawn sort of changed too.
He didn't hurt anyone anymore and he stopped selling drugs. (Even though he stopped a long time ago)

Penelope didn't realize that she would spend the reSt of her life with shawn, even though that's what she hoped.

Shawn and penelope got married a couple years later and had two kids. A son named Josh and a girl named rosie.

They moved into a big house all together and things couldn't have been better.

"I love you you so much penelope no matter what." Shawn smiled.
"I love you too shawn no matter what." Shawn kissed penelope's lips softly.

"EWWW KISSING GROSS!" their sin Josh yelled as rosie started giggling.
.
.
.
.
.
I know it was a short ending. I really enjoyed making this story and i already have plans for making another story. That you so much for reading this story and for all your support.