chapter twelve: mistakes

*penelope's P.O.V*

Shawn hasn't been answering my calls for two days and i've been getting worried.

School's today, my first day back since the hospital and I just want to see what's going on with shawn.

I walked into the building towards his locker when I saw him. Next to it.
"Hey shawn." I smiled expecting him to turn around but he didn't.

"Shawn..." I tapped his shoulder. I walked infront of him seeing him groan.
"Get away from me freak." He said immediately giving me a look of disgust.

"What do you mean?" I questioned. I felt as if I was dreaming.

"You're a dumb bitch now get out of my face." I was slightly taken aback.

"Don't you remember two days ago shawn?" I questioned softly.
"I do.....worst moment of my entire life." He smirked sarcastically at me.

"Did I do something wrong in the course of like five days shawn?"

"Yeah....you've been living this entire time go die penelope.'

"Shawn......you told me that and I was in the hospital for weeks.......you wanted me to kill myself and look where it got you.........what did I do wrong again shawn?"
He shook his hand walking down the hehe hall but I followed.

"I wanted us to be friends and it was working out perfectly. We kissed and i fell further than I ever thought I could." Tears blurred my vision.

"Maybe next time you shouldn't fall....oh wait you always do."Shawn pushed me onto the ground.

"You wanna know something shawn?"

"What?" He questioned with an amazused look on his face.

"I've made a lot of mistakes........but my biggest one was thinking that I could trust you....to love me and care for me shawn." A tear  slipped down my left cheek indicating pain.

Whenever the first tear falls down your left cheek it's pain whenever a tear falls down your right is happiness.

I ran down the hall crying slowly.

                  *shawn's P.O.V*

Watching penelope cry infront of me and say those things hurt me more that anything ever could. She was right. She knew that she shouldn't have trusted me because something like this happened.....but it isn't her fault it's mine........because I can't let a little secret get out.
But this secret would ruin everything.

              *penelope's P.O.V*

I ran down the next hallway the hat was completely empty besides matthew leaning against the locker. I was about to run in the other direction when he stopped me.

"Penelope wait.....what happened?" He placed his hands on my shoulders softly

"Get away from me." I pushed him away.
"Penelope listen i'm sorry about what I did....i know i'm a terrible person, but i'm sorry.....i didn't know gotten into me because I was so amazed by such a beautiful girl." I sniffled loudly.

"I'm only forgiving you because I have no one at the moment."
"Good enough for me." More tears slipped down my face slowly.

"What happened penelope?"

"S-shawn." Matthew gasped.

"What did he do?" He questioned softly rubbing my back slowly.

"I guess.....thinking that we could ever become friends or something more....could never ever happen no matter what..." I whispered.

"Penelope come here." Matthew said softly.

               *Matthews P.O.V*

Who knew my plan would be working so well penelope is crying to me and i'm comforting her, which means I winning major points with her..
Soon enough her virginity will be mine and i'll leave the gullible little whore to kill herself in her sadness.

I continued hugging Penelope humming soft words into her ears. Telling her thibgs would get better.

Shawn walked down the hall and saw me with her. I smirked as his face drained of color.

I waved sarcastically making movements to point at penelope and making a thrusting movement with my hand to show shawn we'd end up fucking. He gave me a look before flipping me off and walking down the hallway in anger.

"Things will get better I promise." I whispered into penelope's ear watching her look up at me..

"You think so?" She questioned

"I know so." I softly kissed her cheek continuing to hug her tightly.

Who knew this would be so easy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
By the way this matthew is matthew espinosa but I hoesntly have nothing against him, he's amazing and this is just pure fiction.