chapter thirteen: back to normal

*penelope's P.O.V*

everything went back to normal in under a week. Shawn continued bullying me, dropping my books, pushing me into lockers and I started cutting myself again.

Shawn doesn't know. And for the couple of days we were friends he never got the chance to really know what i did to cope with my pain.

Matthew has been helping me with this entire thing though. He's been taking care of me.
Everything that happened in the Saturday night seemed to be easily forgotten yet I still will never fully trust matthew.

I walked into school clutching a couple of books to my chest. My hands started shaking, and axiety kicked in. I could tell shawn was coming soon.

He pushing me onto the floor making me drop all my things.

"What where you're going whore." I sighed waiting for shawn to walk away before picking up my books.

Matthew ran over to me helping you uo and get the rest of the books.

"Thanks." I mumbled softly.

"Want me to take you to class"

"No." I said softly.

"Okay well......see you in there." He smiled.

"Could you save me a seat?" I questioned softly. "Of cours." He smiled walking down the hallway.

I ran into the bathroom locking myself in one of the stalls. Tears slowly poured down my cheeks.

I pulled out one of my razors from my backpack cutting up and down my arms. I winced feeling pain spill through my arms.

"Maybe this time i'll actually die....when I try again." I whispered continuing to cut my scarred, bruised and bleeding arms.