chapter two: suicide

*penelope's P.O.V*

I took a deep breath. I had a letter next to me, already written, i've write it at least a thousand times, preparing for this moment.
I kept trying to breath taking off my sweatshirt.  My short sleeved shirt showed my arms

I dragged my razor up and down my arms  one last time, will tears still pouring down my cheeks.

I took deep breaths filling a glass cup of sink water. I placed it softly on the floor infront of me pouring a handful of pills into my hand. I stared at them for a while, bog white pills.

I kept thinking about my latest words. I wrote them at the bottom. got the paper.

I slightly laughed. "I'll go to heaven because i've spent my time here in hell." I whispered shoving all the pills into my mouth.

I chugged it down with water feeling pain spill through my chest, as I slowly laid down on the tiled floor, sobbing still.

Slowly everything faded away, my eyes closing and the world around me seemed to stop, as my eyes slowly closed and I fell into a deep sleep.

                *charlie's P.O.V*

I dropped my keys on the counter wlaking I not the living room. I could tell penelope got home safe since her stuff was here. I held a box of ppizza, her favorite placing it onto the table.

"PENELOPE!" I yelled. She was probably sleeping but I thought i'd treat her a hit, she always loved pate night snacks or being awoken to food.

"PENELOPE!" I yelled again slowly walking up the stairs. I heard nothing from penelope's room. Which is odd. She's always listening to music, staight up she's never silent.

I opened the door seeing her room the same is it always is but she wasn't in bed.

My heart beat sped up instantly.

"PENELOPE!" I screamed running into her bathroom.

I screamed in shock.

There she was, laying on the floor, unconsious, infront of pills and a glass half full.
I saw a note next to her but I didn't bother touching it yet.

I pulled out my phone dialing 911 while simultaneously crying my eyes out.

I ran my fingers through her thick her, softly caressing the rough skin on her arms

"How'd I never notice?" I cried hugging her lifeless body.

The ambulance came quickly, just in time. I hid the note before they could find it knowing that they might take it away.
As I waited in the hospital for the doctor to the hell me the news I looked at it.

Dear anyone who ever cared, or whoever's reading.

This I loved:
-rainbows
-daisies
-food
-music
-art
And charlie

To the people who were in my life for the good or the bad.

Charlie: thank you for everything that you've done  you're the only thing that ever made me happy and i'll be watching over you she. I'm gone.

Cameron: thanks for ruining my life, I wouldn't be dead if it weren't for you.

Shawn: I hate you. After seventh grade i've never hated anything more. Maybe things would've or could've turned out differently but it didn't, i'm dead because of you too, because you were the one who told me to kill myself and called me names and made hell on earth real.

Penelope rose grey's last words. "I'll go to heaven because i've spent my time on earth in hell."

Tears poured down my cheeks. I didn't know why she never told me.

The doctor came out two minutes later.

"Mr. Grey.....penelope is in a stable place at the moment." I smiled brightly.

"She's in a coma......it's a fifty fifty chance she'll make it."

"How long do you think it will take?"

"Maybe a couple of days......for now get some rest and i'll call you if anythings wrong or has happen." She hugged me tightly.

"Things will get better." She whispered patting my shoulder before walking off.
I don't know who cameron or shawn is but they did this, and i'm gonna fin him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy new years to all you beautiful people I hope that you're doing great and everythings going well.