1

I was going to surprise my older brother. He's a member of a k-Pop band with 7 boys including him. I haven't seen him since he joined a group called BTS. My brother is no other than Kim Tae-hyung. He's better known as V or Tae-Tae. V is a year older than me which makes me 20.

He texted me yesterday saying he was back from being on tour with the boys. He lets me know when he's back so we can video chat. No need for that this time. I had just pulled up in the driveway and got really nervous . I took a deep breath to calm my nerves. "It's going to be ok (Y/N). Deep breaths. Deep breaths." I say to my self as I close my eyes and rest my head on the head rest of my seat.

After I calmed down, I collected my iPhone, headphones, chapstick, and my charger. I get out of my car and knocked on the door. A few moments went by until somebody answered the door. It was Rap Monster. My crush. He's tall, handsome, and just perfect in my eyes. What's not to love about him? He only met me once and that was three years ago, so he didn't remember me. "Um, can I help you," he asks with his deep voice. I told him that I was V's little sister and I came to surprise him. "Oh yeah he's here. Come on in. I'll go get him," Rap said as he let me in. He soon disappeared up the stairs and out of sight.

I let it a sigh of relief when he left because ever since my brother intruded me to his band I had a thing for Rap Monster. After several moments I heard someone running down the stairs, and then I was being choked from behind. I knew right away that it was V. "V... Can't... Breath!" I say in-between gasps for air. "Oh sorry (Y/N)!" He says as he release my neck from his devil grip. After I get my breath back I turned around and hugged my brother. "Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?" He asks with a smile that can only be described as that of the cheesier cat.

"I wanted to surprise you. Let alone I haven't seen you in person for what three years now?" I say with a smile to match my brother's. I look over and see my best friend who has yet to acknowledge my existence. I grab a pillow off the couch. I looked over to V and mouthed 'record this'. My best friend is Jung-kook. He was sitting on a chair in the living room with his earbuds blairing his music, which helped because he didn't hear me. "Okay, it's, recording," V whispered.

I looked at my brother and gave him a evil grin, and smacked my best friend in the face with the pillow. Out of the three years me and Jung-look have been best friends I have NEVER heard him scream like that. I fell over laughing. And pretty soon V, who was recording, did the same. "(Y/N)!" He yells as he hugs me while I was still on the floor laughing like a crazy person. "I'm sorry Jung-kookie. I couldn't help myself,"I say as I sit up and hug Jung-kook.

~LA TIME SKIP~

I look at the clock and relzed what time it was. "Well, I better get going. It's getting late," I say as I get up from my spot on the couch to give my brother a hug. "Why don't you spend the night (Y/N)?" V asks me. I looked at him like he grew a second head. "Look I know came out of the blue, but like you said we haven't seen each other in person for three years so why not right?" Rap came into the conversion. "V, she probably doesn't have extra clothes with her. So what would she wear if she does stay the night?," Rap says.

V gave me that look that said 'I'm sorry but I have too.' like I said earlier only V and Jung-kook knew about my crush on Rap Monster. "V," I said in the tone that I use to signify that I'm warning him. "(Y/N) can use a shirt of your to sleep in. Plus when she goes to visit someone she always brings extra clothes just incase she gets them dirty or incase they ask her to stay the night," V said to Rap. I have my brother the look that said 'I'm going to kill you'. V took shelter behind Rap. From behind me I heard Jung-kook laughing. I just through a pillow at him. Everybody started laughing. Even me. "Find I'll stay the night, but there's one problem: where would I be sleeping?" I say to my brother.

"Easy, you'll be sleeping with Rap." That's when I got embarrassed. "KIM TAE-HYUNG!" I yelled as I covered my face to try to hide the blush. "Is my baby sister blushing?" He asks. "You better run," I say as I looked at him. He ran out back and I fallowed him. He tried to hide in bushes but I found him. He fell backwards and I started to tickle his sides. He some how managed to switch it around to where I was the one being tickled.

One by one each of the boys came out to see what was going on. "O-okay uncle uncle!" I say trying to get V to stop. He eventually does stop. I sat up trying to catch my breath. V helped me up and I dusted myself off. I relzed that I had mulch and the leaves from the bush in my hair. "Great, just great." I mumble say to myself.

"Don't worry I have a shower in my room that you can use," Rap said. I just looked at him and nodded. I walked around front to get my clothes that are in the trunk of my car. I didn't relzed that Rap fallowed me to my car. "So, what side of the bed to you sleep on?" He said right next to my ear. "OH MY GOD! Don't do that EVER again!" I say to him. "That didn't answer my question." He said. This time he wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt my face get warm."So what side of the bed do you sleep on?" He said making his voice get even lower. "Wh-who said I'm g-going to share the bed with you?" I say to him trying to take control of my voice.

"I did. You are sharing the bed with me. Oh and I want you to start to call my Nam-joon." He said. I just grabbed my clothes and told Nam-joon to lead the way since I didn't know where his room was. And I had him show me where the bathroom was so I can take my shower. "Nam-joon could you bring me a shirt of yours so I can wear it to bed," I ask him. He said he would. "I'll be in the shower when you come in, so don't get any ideas," I tell him. And with that I close the door to the bathroom.