2

I had just got into the shower when I heard a knock at the bathroom door. "Come in!" I said. Namjoon came in with a t-shirt. It was really quiet in the bathroom and I felt really uncomfortable. "Hey Namjoon?" I say before he left. "Yeah? What's up?" He asks. "Could, could you stay in here and talk with me please? It's really quite in here and it's kinda making uncomfortable." I ask. He said he would an he sat down some were in the bathroom. "You know you never did answer my question." He said. "Oh you mean what side of the bed I sleep on?"

"Yeah that one," he replies. "Fine, I sleep on the right side of the bed. Why?" I ask. "I was just wondering." It got really quite again and really awkward. Neither of us one knew what to talk about but it did feel nice to have someone in the room. Not long after I was done with my shower and needed a towel. "Hey can you hand me a towel?" I ask Rap. "Yeah, here," he said as he hands me a towel. "Were you holding this towel? It's nice and warm." I ask. He just grunted in agreement.

I stepped out of the shower not realising that Rap still in the room. His eyes got huge. He just got up and walked right out of the room. To be honest I was kinda sad. But I got my undergarments on and through the shirt on that Rap brought me. I walked out and my bed mate was no where to be seen. I poked my head out of the door. "Jimin I don't know how I'm going to last the night without doing something to (Y/N)! What am I going to do! Help me!" That sounded like Rap.

"Okay calm down. Now what happen?" That was Jimin. I listened to Rap explained the entire situation to Jimin and he tried to help. When I heard Rap thank Jimin I ran as quickly and quietly as I could to the bed. Just as I got into bed Rap came into the room looking kinda nervous. "Hey are you okay? You look kinda nervous." I asked. He said he was find and that we should just go to bed.

As the lights went out we both got quiet. "Hey Namjoon? Are you sure your okay? You don't seem it," I ask with my voice portraying that I was worried. I was hopping that he would tell me what was wrong. I heard a sigh come from next to me and feel the bed shift as he rolls over to look at me in the dark.

I could feel him starring at me almost as if I had the answer to what he was thinking. Before I could ask him if he was comfortable telling me what was wrong, I felt lips being pressed agents mine. I had no clue what was going on. Almost as fast as it started, the kiss was over. Namjoon leaned back and I was at a lost for words trying to figure out what had just happened.

"I-I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me," he said as he got out of the bed and left the room. I just sat there not sure if I should go after him or not. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

When I awoke the next morning, Namjoon was fast asleep next to me. The memory of the kiss came back to me from last night. I was wondering if the kiss met anything. Ya I liked the fact that my crush kissed me, but he was my brother's friend.

As I was lost in thought, I felt arms being wrapped around my waist. I was about to get his arms off of my waist when I heard him call out to me in his sleep. I don't know what I did but I heard myself answer him. "Yes Namjoon?" I reply quietly. Then I hear him say the thing I didn't expect to hear.

"I love you."

Almost on command I hear a click from a camera. I look over to V. "V YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!" I yell quickly getting out of bed forgetting that Namjoon was holding on to me. "What if going on?" He asks with his morning voice. I was to to busy to realize that he woke up. Me and V were fighting over his phone for a good ten minutes before I remembered something I could do that my brother hates. "Don't make me scream," was all I said to him.

V looked at me with horror. He just handed need me the phone. "Okay how did that work?" Namjoon asked as he came out of his room. "It worked because (Y/N) has a scream like a banshee. And when ever she didn't get he way she would scream and get me into trouble," V said without his eyes leaving me. I looked at the phone and realized that he had sent it to all the boys. I looked up at him mortified and he just smiled.

~TIME SKIP~

I would like to thank StormFullbuster1 for giving me the idea for this.

I sat by the arm of the couch in the fetal position. Namjoon was to the right of me and V on the other side of him. He was sitting in-between mainly because I through the phone at him and almost hit him in the head.

"I'm bored, can we go to the amusement park?" Jungkook asked. We all were bored so we agreed. Namjoon was riding with me. We were just about to pull out when my brother came up to me. "I know this is really irrelevant but I was wondering if you wanted to stay for the rest of the week?" He asked. I did miss seeing my brother so I agreed. The sad part was that I knew why my brother asked. He wanted me and Namjoon to be alone longer.

~ 25 MINUTES LATER~

"How far away do you live away from V?" Namjoon asked. "About an hour away. I normally don't have time to visit him," I tell him. It got really awkward so I plugged my phone in the speaker and turned on my music. It just happened to consist of BTS music. It sat there singing to the songs playing trying to fill the silence. "You know you have a good voice? I like it," Namjoon said. I was not sure if I should tell him about what happened this morning. I just thanked him. I decided to tell him. "Hey about this morning," I said but he cut me off. "I wasn't sleep when I did that you know. I really did mean it."