11

~Namjoon's pov + a few days into the trip~

The trip was going amazing so far. Me and (Y/N) had to leave the kids at my parents because we didn't think it would be a good idea to take them along. There just could have been so many things to go wrong. Plus we didn't want the twins getting sick so to avoid all that we left them with grandma and grandpa. I did introduce all the fans to the twins and I didn't expect to see so many amazing comments about them.

Not only did me and (Y/N) do a lot of touring around, but I was taking Tae with me to go find the perfect place to pop the question to her. And it was found. It was the Gyeongbokgung Palace. It was the right time and the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. I was going to take her there tonight.

I looked at Tae and smile knowing that I was about to make his baby sister the happiest girl in the world. "I hope she says yes. I don't know what I would do if she didn't." I say

"I don't see why she wouldn't. I've seen the way she looks at you. It's full of love."

I was about to say something back when my phone rings. It was (Y/N). She was just calling to see where I was at because she and her best friend (BFF/N) were hungry and wanted lunch. I just laugh and tell her we are on our way. On the outside I was happy and laughing but, on the inside I was becoming more nervous to prapose to her later that night.

~Fast forward to later that night because I don't know what to write~

"(Y/N) you almost ready to go?" I say as I knock on the bathroom door lightly. I was in a suit and tie going to take her out to the proposing spot. "Namjoon, I don't know if this dress that Tae Tae brought me suits me." she says as she opens the door only to reveal her in a red sparkly dress that made me fall for her all over again.

"I don't know what you're talking about babe," I say to her as I pull her into an embrace, "you look gorgeous in this dress

"I don't know what you're talking about babe," I say to her as I pull her into an embrace, "you look gorgeous in this dress."

She just smiled at me and gave me a loving kiss. "But to answer your question, yes I am ready to go. I just want to know where we are going." She tells me.

"That's a secret, my love."

As I went to open the door to our hotel room Tae was standing there with (BFF/N). "Hey where's (Y/N)?" Tae asks, "I wanted to see how the dress looks on her."

As he says that (Y/N) comes back out of the bathroom and into view for Tae to see her. He just had this star struck look on his face. "Wow sis, just, wow."

She just rolled her eyes at him. "Its not like it's the first time you've picked a dress out for me for some special event."

"Well Tae I hate to spoil your fun, but I don't want to miss the reservation that I made," I say to him. And with that me and (Y/N) went on our way.

After we get into the car I start driving to the place. "Nami, where are we going? We are heading out of town," (Y/N) says with concern. "Its ok, we still have time before the reservation I just want to take you somewhere first," I reinsurer her. And shortly after we arrive.

I open the car door and take her hand and walk her to a bridge under a cherry blossom tree. There were lights floating on the water and it set the mood even more.

As she wasn't looking, I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring.

"(Y/N), I've been trying to find the right words to ask you this but I just don't know what to say to you, I just know I want to do this. But (Y/N) will you make me the happiest guy in the world and say yes?" As she turn around she sees me holding the ring.

~(Y/N) POV~

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes as I see the love of my life down on one knee asking me to marry him. I was at a loss for words, and all I could do was nod my head yes. I just saw the big smile from on his face as he kissed me. As he went to put the ring on my finger, he ended up dropping it. It didnt get lost or broken luckily. He just picked it up and put it on my finger. 

The next few months while on tour with my new Fiance, and at home we were planning our wedding. We did finally say "I do." Even though I found my best friend in the corner making out with my brother.

Hey guys! I am so sorry this chapter took so long to post I just lost complete interest in it. But I decided that I should finish the story. And here you go! I'm sorry the chapter is so short. I didn't know what to write. And I apologize for that. But I hope you guys really do like how things ended in this story. Again I'm sorry it took so long to write and to post. Please don't hate me.