4

~2 days later~

I was on the phone talking to my best friend (bff/N).

"Hey (bff/N)! How did you hear about that? WHAT! IM GOING TO KILL HIM! Fine. I'll calm down. Well I'm not quiet sure what we are right now. OW! Preferably not SCREAMING INTO YOUR PHONE! What it's complicated. What? No, I will not hook you up with one of the boys. Ya I know you hate me. Bad. *crinkles paper in mic* Resection. *crinkles paper in mic again* Bye. *crinkles paper in mic and ends call*"

Just as I ended the call I heard a knock on the door. "It's open!" I yell. I look up to see Jungkook come in. "H-hey (Y/N) can I tell you something? I need to tell you because I can't trust the others." He said with his voice shaking. "Yeah, what's up? Is everything ok?"

"I-i l-l-like you." He said. "Jungkook you know I can't understand you when you studded." I say like a parent. He just looks at me takes a deep breath.

"I really like you (Y/N)!" He said

I just looked at him like he grew a second head. He when looked at me and I could see the hopefulness slowly fade from his eyes.

"I knew this was a stupid idea. I guess I thought that if I told my feelings towards you, your feelings about Namjoon would have changed. I'm sorry (Y/N). Just forget I said anything." And with that he walked out of my room and gently closed my door behind him.

I didn't know what to do. Don't get me wrong, I loved Jungkook, just not in that kind of way. I saw him like a brother. I didn't know what else to do besides to go to sleep.

I woke up from a loud bang and yelling coming from the hallway. I quickly got out of bed to see what was going on. I opened my door to see Jimin and Jin holding Namjoon back and Suga and J-Hope holding Jungkook back and V in between the two with his arms out. I called out to the boys. Minutes go by if me trying to get the boys attention. And each time I call out I get more and more fed up.

I had enough and snapped.

"BOYS!"

They all looked at me. "What the FUCK is going on!" My brother knew I was mad for I never swear unless I'm REALLY mad. And I was beyond mad.

V was the first one to speak up. "Namjoon found out that Jungkook told his feelings for you, and confronted him and Namjoon tried to throw a punch at Jungkook but the boys held them back." V said. I looked at the two boys with disappointment and grabbed Baby and walked out of the house.

V chased me out to my car. "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! What are you doing? Why did you leave?" He asked me. I just broke down crying right there. I told my brother everything so I was fine telling him what was wrong.

"I-I d-don't kno-know wh-what t-to d-do anymore!" I said in between sobs. V knew how I was feeling and gave me a hug.

"It's ok (Y/N). I know you are very stressed right know and you just want to get away to cry on your own. But please trust on this one sis. Just come back inside and we can talk about this." He said in the he used only when I was at my limits.

I had calmed down just enough to where I wasn't stuttering anymore but I was still crying. "I don't want to go back in there." I said.

He knew I wanted to get away from the stress. "You know what? How about we go for a drive?" He said and I nodded in agreement. When he said 'let's go for a drive' that was his was of therapy. Just having me talk about what was going on, how I was feeling, and ways I can deal with the problems.

After of 2 hours of driving around I felt a lot better. And we drove back to the house.

When I walked into the house I got bombarded by the boys. V stepped in and told them to give me space. I was still a little off and hurt. I didn't say a word and just walked to my brothers room and sat on the bed.

~1 hour later~

I was laying on V's bed watching YouTube videos. I heard the door open to see Suga with a plate of food. "Hey." He said gently. "Hey Suga. I guess you want to ask me questions?" I asked. He just shook his head and told me he came in to give me food, to check in on me, and to tell me that V went out with the boys to talk to them. Besides V, I could talk to Suga because I see him like my dad. I told him the same thing I told V.

Not more than half an hour later I heard the front door open. Suga had just took my plate out to get it washed and I heard him tell them that they need to apologize to me. I, for one, did not want to talk to either of them.

I heard a knock on the door and heard V's voice. "Come in." I say with a sigh. The boys came in and apologized and then V booted them out. "I'm sorry this all happened sis." He said with a hug.

"It's ok. I over reacted." I say.

Me and V talked for until I fell asleep. I didn't want to wake up I just wanted to sleep all my stress away. Sometime during the night in the thin line between slumber and awake I heard the door open.

It was Namjoon. He was talking to me. I don't know when he left but it felt like forever. After then I fell back to sleep.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I'm taking forever to update my hands are full as of right now. On Monday the PSSA's start and the shows for drama are coming up and now I also need to maintain a relationship. I will write when I can but I'm not sure when I can put up another part. I know I do this all the time but I just want to thank you all for the 2k views! I don't know what you guys are doing but the views are racking up so fast. I never thought this story would reach this number. It's kind of nerve racking to know that so many people are waiting for me to post more of the story. I love you all! I don't know when I will post another chapter, but I will asap. Once again love you all! ~Lillypad43003