3

~Later that night after we got my stuff and my husky puppy named Baby and came home~ The puppy in the picture will be Baby

"I wasn't asleep when I said that you know. I really did mean it."

Those words kept replaying in my mind. I told Namjoon that I would come to bed in a little bit. That was at 11:30. I looked at the clock. 3:01. I looked at Baby who was fast asleep in my lap. I felt my eyes start to water. Since I've gotten Baby I could not cry with out her knowing. But I was not upset this time. When I'm really mad or really stressed out or really scarred I will cry. And right now I was stressed out . I sniffed once and Baby opened her little eyes.

Baby stood up and put her tiny little paws on my chest and looked right at me. "I'm okay Baby. I promise." I say to her as I kiss her nose.

"What are you doing up so early?" I hear a voice right behind me. I look back to see V and Jungkook. "I should be asking you the same." I say as I sniff once more. "And I didn't sleep at all yet."

"Why didn't you go to sleep yet?" Jungkook said looking worried for my wellbeing. I didn't look up as I answered, I just looked at Baby who I was now cradling like a real baby. "I just have a lot on my mind. That's all."

"(Y/N), that's a lie and you know it." V said. "Something happened when you and Namjoon went to go get your stuff from your house and I want to know what happened." I just sighed knowing I could not get anything past my older brother. So I told them what happened from that morning to the car ride.

"Oh, so that's why your up so late? Because you've been thinking about that?" Asks V. I just nod. I seem to have lost the ability to talk at all. "You can sleep in my room how about that
(Y/NN) {your nickname}?" V said. I just looked at him and smiled. And with that I fell asleep. And had a nightmare.

~In the morning~

I launched up in bed screaming. All 7 of the boys came running in. "(Y/N)! Are you okay? What happened?" Jungkook said running to my side. "(Y/N)! Is everything alright?" Asked Jimin. "What happened (Y/N)?" Suga asked looking really worried. "(Y/N), what's the matter?" V asked hugging me like a small child. J-Hope just came in looking confused, and Jin came in with flour on his face, and Namjoon just looked like he rolled out of bed.

"Guys I'm alright I just had a nightmare." I say to them. I didn't want to be bombarded with questions so I got up and went to the bathroom. After I closed the door I slid to the floor and started to cry.

I hear a soft knock on the door. "Hey are you okay in there?" It was Namjoon. I didn't want to talk to him. My nightmare played again in my mind. "Namjoon! Namjoon!" I scream as I get dragged away and Namjoon just turns and walks away. "Go away Namjoon." I say, my voice shaky from crying. I didn't want to talk to him. That dream just felt too real.

"No (Y/N). I want to know what's wrong. First you didn't come to bed last night, then you wake up screaming bloody murder and walk out of the room like nothing even happened, and now your in the bathroom crying. I'm worried about you."

I just sat there on the bathroom floor. Listening to him talk. He was right. I needed to explain myself. I stood up and wiped the tears from my now red puffy eyes. Then I opened the door to the bathroom door only to be hugged by Namjoon.

"I love you (Y/N). I just don't have the words to describe how much I love you." Namjoon said, his words muffled by my hair. I felt tears come to my eyes. Not of sadness, but of joy. Out of instinct I wrapped my arms around his back and lay my head on his chest and just smiled.

Then we hear a click of a camera.

I didn't even look in the direction of the sound. "Who ever just took the photo 1. Send me it and 2. Your ruining the moment." I said. I looked up at Namjoon and smiled.

Out of nowhere my toe gets wet. I look down and see Baby licking my toes and wagging her little tail. "Baby what are you doing?" I say with a giggle, as I pick her up. She just barked at me.

Hey guys sorry this one is a shorter chapter. I didn't know what else to write plus I thought this was a good place to stop the chapter. I'm so sorry that this one took so long! I'm going into high school next year so my teachers are REALLY pushing us. Let alone the PSSA's are next month so they are getting us ready for those too. On top of that I'm in Drama and the practices are after school so I don't have time to work on the chapters. I'm trying my best with keeping up with uploading chapters! I know you guys are eager to read these, so I'm going to try to work on the chapters when I get the chance. Oh and one more thing, I want to thank all of you guys for the 600+ reads! THAT IS INSANE! When I started to write this I never thought so many of you guys would want to read this. And it feels like a dream every time I get on here and I see how many reads I have on this one story. Thank you all so, so, SO, much! I love you all! ~ Lillypad43003