10

"When do I ask your mother to marry me?" I ask no one in particular. Pulling out a small black velvet box. I open it to reveal a diamond ring.

That's when it hit me. If I play my cards right, my plan WILL work. I looked at the twins one last time and rush to my managers place. The most crucial part of my plan is a go.

~ The next day + (Y/N) pov~

I woke up due to the light shining in my window. I look around my room only to find that I was alone. A part of me wanted to find joonie holding Ren and Rose. Not long after Namjoon came in with a doctor close behind him. The doctor said the me and the twins were free to leave when we were ready today.

I actually wanted to bring them home, so I had Namjoon help me with getting dressed, and getting out of bed.

When we were on our way home, Namjoon was driving really slow. Painfully slow. "Um, Joonie? Why are you driving really slow?" I ask as I reach over to grab ahold of one hand that was on the steering wheel.

Namjoon just took a deep breath, his eyes never leaving the road. "It's because I don't want something to happen to Ren and Rose. Since you know of my destructive powers," I couldn't help but let a small giggle escape past my lips.

We made it home, it just took a little and we walked in. We each had one baby. I had Ren and Joonie had Rose.

I knew right away who favored who. Ren was gonna be a mama's boy and Rose was gonna be a daddy's girl.

When I opened the side Rose was on, she started to cry. I picked her up trying to calm her down. Then the same thing happened to Namjoon with Ren. "Joonie, switch kids with me. Maybe you can calm Rose down because nothing is working." I yell over the two crying babies. "Yeah I think that would work because Ren won't calm down either."

Namjoon walked over to me and handed me Ren, after I had ahold of Ren and made sure I wouldn't drop him I handed Rose over to Joonie. Then the both started to calm down.

I just gave Joonie the 'are you kidding me look'. We got into the house and I sat on the couch and set Ren and the what lap I had at the moment because of my still bloated belly.

"Hey Joonie? I just noticed that Ren has your eyes," I say to him as he props Rose up on the couch next to the arm and the back of the couch and a few pillows on the other side of her to make sure she didn't tip over.

"Really? Well Rose has your hair," he said as he takes a step back with his hands out as if telling her to stay. "I'm not even going to question what you have going on over there."

I look over at Namjoon after we hear a knock on the door. Namjoon got up and walked over to the door only to have it open up and my brother, Jin, Jimin, J-Hope, Suga, and Jungkook walk in with bags and boxes. Some in pink some in blue.

"V? What is this?" I ask from my spot on the couch attempting to get up but failing. Namjoon ran over and helped me stand before picking up Rose from the little cubby he made around her.

"Well sis, the boys went out shopping for baby clothes and toys for my new niece and nephew," V said before walking out the door only to return with more bags. "How much did you guys buy?" Namjoon asked. "Let's just say a lot."

By time they were done there was about 20 bags and boxes in all. "Yeah this was all Jimmine's idea," Jin said walking over to Namjoon to ask to hold Rose.

"Yeah I went a little overboard I'm sorry (Y/N)."

"It's ok it shows that you care, I have nothing against Jimin," I say walking over to give him a hug.

"May I?" Jimin asks looking at Ren. I just laugh and hand him to Jimin before looking at what they got me.

"Oh! Before I forget, babe, I'm going on tour with the boys here in the next month and I asked my manager if you can come with and he said that it was fine if you came along. I thought it wouldn't be fair if I just left you here alone to take care of the kids," Namjoon said all of this with a huge grin of his face.

"Oh my god Joonie! You are the best boyfriend EVER!" I say before running over to him to give him a big hug.

"Um, babe could see what all the boys got? I'll help you in a second I just need to do something quickly," I just nod my head and kiss his cheek before going threw the boxes.

~Namjoon's pov~

"Hey Tae? Can I talk to you quickly?" I ask him. "Yeah sure is everything ok?" We walk into the practice room I made so we had privacy.

"Yeah everything's ok I just wanted to get your blessing," I look at him with hope that he would give me his blessing.

"What do you mean?"

"I want to ask (Y/N) to marry me. I'm not sure when, but I was hoping that I could ask her sometime when we are on tour."

"O-oh, y-yeah you totally have my blessing," V looked like that was the last thing he thought I would ask him.

"Really? Thank you man I owe you one," I say as I give V a hug. "But you have to ask my parents to get an official blessing."

I completely forgot to ask her parents! "V? Can you come with me?" I ask as I'm internally screaming. He just laughed and said he would come with me.

"Babe me and V are heading out for a little bit! We will be back in about an hour or so!" I yell as I get my shoes on.

"Ok. But where's my hug and kiss?" (Y/N) says as she somewhat runs out to give me a hug. I give her a kiss and a hug.

"Jimin how do you look more like a mother than I do? I'm the one who actually had the babies," (Y/N) said as she walks back into the kitchen with Jimin making Ren wave bye to me.

~2 hour time skip brought to you by the extremely lazy author~

Her parents gave me their blessings! The tour is in a week. I just hope the twins are fine with traveling a lot.

Then it hit me I need to introduce the twins to the ARMY now that the twins are born. I hope they accept them.

Hey guys! What do you think of this chapter? I know the proposal is not in this chapter but I promise it will be in the next one. But I was thinking for some reason making either a vmin or another ship with Jimin. What do you guys think? It was just something I thought of but I will not wright it if you guys think it won't fit in the story. I'm giving you guys the pick. But I'm on vacation right now and my mom won't let us be on our phones unless we are taking pictures so. But I will wright when I can. I love you all for the love and support you guys have been giving me. I'm 100% thankful that I have readers like you guys that won't pressure me. Idea: maybe having a name for you guys like how bts has the name ARMY for the fans? What do you guys think about that and what name do you guys think it should be? Love ya!