7

After I brought Namjoon in my house we sat on the couch in silence.  His hand never leaving my growing belly.

It was me who broke the silence. "We should tell our parents," I say as I lean on him. "That's a good idea. I'll call my mom and dad so you should do the same too baby," he said as he pulls out his phone. I call my parents and they came over. Namjoon's parents came over not long after my parents arrived.

"(Y/N), who is this man?" My mom asked eyeing Namjoon suspiciously. "Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend. Namjoon. Tae didn't tell you?" I asked. They both shook their heads. Namjoon introduced me to his parents.

I looked at my boyfriend for comfort because I was scared on how not only mine but his parents will react to the news we needed to tell them.

"The reason we had you guys come over is because we have news to tell you," Namjoon said to our guests. He put his hand in my belly and looked at our parents. Our parents were excited.

My mom came running over to me and hugged me tight. "I can't believe my little girl is going to be a mommy! I always had a feeling that I was going to get grand babies from you before your brother," my mom said jumping around with me.

"I actually thought you guys would have been mad that I'm pregnant before I was married," I confessed. My dad and Namjoon's dad was in the kitchen talking to Namjoon while our moms were in the living room talking to me.

"Do you know what the gender of the baby is?" Namjoon's mom asked me. I shook my head.

"I'm going to ask my doctor when I have my check up," I admit. Then she asked if we came up with baby names, which I promptly shook my head once more.

Hours later our parents left leaving me and Namjoon alone. We were cuddling on the couch in silence.

"I think we should move in together. I mean we don't want our child to go back and forth from parents even though we are still together," Namjoon said breaking the silence.

I turned my head as far back as I could to look at him because my back was on his chest and his hands on my belly. "You think so?" I asked. "We can't move in here because there isn't a lot of space for a child to play. And we can't live with the guys because there is no room with all of them," I say to my boyfriend. "We will just buy a house together with a big yard for the child to play in, and a big house with room to fit more children," he whispers into my ear.

"I can't afford that baby, you know a big house with a big yard," I say back. "No but I can. Did you forget I'm in a famous boy band, now let's go look for houses and no more questions besides 'what about this one' ok?" Namjoon said.

"Fine, I'll go grab my laptop," I say getting up to get my laptop from my room. I come back and take my place back on my boyfriend and begin to look at houses.

After hours of looking at houses we finally found one. It was a huge white and grey house with a big yard and a place for the baby to swim once he or she is old enough.

"Baby, what about this one?" I ask pointing to my laptop screen. (The house below)

 (The house below)

"I love it. The open house is tomorrow so we can go look around and see if we like it," he said kissing my shoulder. I stretched because I was tired. "You tired baby?" Namjoon asked me. I nodded sleepily. He carried me bridal style to my room and went to bed.

~time skip to the next day brought to you by Namjoon breaking things èvêñ thiš wrïghtéñ pärt~

We both got ready to go to the open house when we hear a knock on the front door. I peak out of the peep hole to see who it was. It was my big brother. I quickly opened the door to let him in.

"V!" I yell giving him a hug. "What are you doing here?" I ask him. He told me that he wanted to come see how his baby sister was doing. We chatted a little while and then me and Namjoon had to go so we can make it in time for the open house.

About a half hour drive we made it to the open house. We decided to walk around the house on our own. We ventured around the inside on the house looking at the rooms and imagining what it would look like when we moved in. That's when the lady who shows the people around the house came up behind us and scared me half to death.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you!" She exclaimed. "I'm Mikayla Irvin I'm doing the open house today. I see you two are already imagining things being set up here. You two planning to start a family?" She asks.

"No actually we are having a family. We need a bigger house for our little one to run and play," I say. She congratulates us and we continue to wonder around.

"I think we should get this place babe. It is an amazing place to start our family," I say looking at my boyfriend as we walk around the the back yard.

"I totally agree."

It took us 3 days to get the house and 4 more to get moved in. The next day I had my first appointment for the baby.

"Hi Dr. Python! How are you?" I asked. Today me and Namjoon are going to find out the gender of the baby.

Dr. Python put the gel on my belly and dragged the wand to find out where the baby was at.

"Oh I hear two heart beats," Dr. Python said. I was confused a little and looked at her. "It means your going to have twins. And my the looks of it one boy and one girl."

Namjoon sat down next to me eyes wide with shock. "T-Twins?" I asked. "Yes twins."

This was not what I expected.