5

Namjoon's pov

I couldn't sleep after what happened today. I couldn't get the way I made (Y/N) look after the fight with Jungkook. I wanted to make it up to her but she probably hates me now.

My mind just kept running and wouldn't shut down enough to let me sleep. I rubbed my face, crawled out of my bed and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

As I was on my way to the kitchen I had past V's room where (Y/N) was sleeping. "I may as well get what is on my mind to her. Even if she's asleep," I think to myself.

I quietly open the door to find her fast asleep. I just sat on the side of the bed and I just vented to her, saying how I was sorry for the fight between me and Jungkook and how I was sorry for everything I did to hurt her. I was completely unsure how long I was there but I felt a lot better.

I walked out of the room after giving her a kiss on the forehead. I got back to where I was originally going to and grabbed a cup of water. Somehow that made me tired and I went to bed. Somewhere during the night I couldn't sleep but I knew I needed (Y/N).

(Y/N) pov

I get woken by light that was shining through now opening door. "Close the door," I mumble. "Ok, if you say so," it was Namjoon. I shot up in bed after he closed my door. I quickly reached over to my side table and turned the lamp on only to reveal that Namjoon was in nothing but skin tight briefs. He made it so that there was almost nothing left to the imagination except for what size he was.

My eyes happen to glance down to see the existent bulge that was there. I felt my body and face instantly heat up. I didn't know what else to do besides look away. I hear a chuckle come from the opposite side of the room. Before I knew it, Namjoon had me in his lap, lips pressed against each other. The kiss was filled with passion and lust.

I felt his tongue rub against my lower lip asking for entrance, but when I refused he grabbed my ass making me yelp out of surprise, shoving his tongue in my mouth and quickly gaining dominance. I felt the bulge get harder as we went on. As for me I was grinding on him.

"If you be a good girl, I'll let you see what I'm hiding under neath this," he said as he thrusts upwards hitting my clit making me moan. "Y-yes Namjoon," I said but he smacked my ass hard enough to leave a handprint. "You will call me Daddy, understood?"

I nod my head and with that Namjoon started to attack my neck leaving marks and making me a moaning mess. Before I knew it he had started to work on taking off my shirt, leaving me in just my (enter your favorite color here) thong. No bra. "Beautiful," was all he said as he kissed me on the lips and trailing kisses down my body. He grabbed my breasts and putting his mouth on one of my harden buds licking and sucking it. "A-aaah N-Namjoon~" I moaned. When I said that I earned another spank from him. "What did I tell you to call me?" He growled.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I'm being a bad girl I need to be punished," I said giving him a innocent look. On top of that I promptly reached down and grabbed him earning a moan.

Next thing I know I'm laying on the bed with Namjoon on top on, teasing me through my thong. I couldn't take it anymore. "Daddy I need you," I moaned out. "How do you need me baby girl?" He whispered in my ear, sliding off my thong and putting his head in between my legs.

"You're a good girl for being this wet just for Daddy, I'll reward you," not a second after he said that he licked my 'pleasure zone', making me scream in pleasure.

The only thing I knew was thst I desperately needed him inside of me. "D-Daddy," I moaned out. "Yes baby girl?" He said looking up at me from in between my legs.

"I-I need you, aaaah, inside me now," once I told him this he stopped what he was doing and stood up with a smirk on his face. He slipped off his briefs only to reveal his hard 9 inch member.

I gasped at the sight of it. He smirked again as me positioned himself at my entrance. I nodded to let him know it was alright to go in. He seemed a little unsure but pushed in anyway, making me scream out in both pain and pleasure.

He kissed me and was telling me sweet nothings until I got used to his size. I couldn't help but move my hips but Namjoon got the hint and started to thrust.

"Your so tight (Y/N)," he grunted out to me. Not long after he found my g-spot. "Aaah, D-Daddy, mmh, r-right there," I yelled. He kept hitting that spot over and over again. I felt a knot start to form. "D-Daddy! I-I'm about t-to cum," I practically yell. "Me to baby girl," Namjoon grunts.

His thrusts were getting more and more sloppy with each movement. I felt the knot explode which met I came. Namjoon came as I did releasing his seed in me.

He falls to the side of me panting like a dog. I give him a kiss and cuddle up next to him and fall asleep.

Hey guys I'm so sorry this took so long to post. I hope the smut in this made up for it. I'm sorry if it sucks it's my first smut I ever made. I'll try to update asap. I love you guys and thanks for all the patience you guys had it really helps to know that you guys aren't going to push me to update my story right after I make a new chapter. It's hard for me to think of an idea especially with school starting soon. But I will try to keep up. I love you guys and your patience. Bye!!!