9

(I'm skipping to when the reader is 9 months pregnant!)

"Joonie! Come quick! Their kicking again!" I yell as Namjoon comes rushing in from the practice room he made in one of the many spare rooms we had. He quickly sat down next to me and put both his hands on my belly feeling them both kick.

"It will never cease to amaze me to feel these little ones kick. I just can't wait to hold them both in my arms," Namjoon said doing the smile that showed off his dimples in all their glory. Little did he know that his waiting would soon come to an end. "Joonie? Could you help me up I'm hungry," you say. He grabs ahold of your hands and pull you up and off the couch. Just as you stand up your water broke.

"Did your... just do what I think it just did?" Namjoon said in disbelief. You looked down in shock trying to register what had just happened. That's when you had your first contraction. You grab hold of your belly in pain with one hand and grip Namjoon's shoulder with your other as you scream in pain. You wanted to go to the hospital, but, you knew you had to wait till the contractions were a few minutes apart.

So in the meantime you packed a hospital bag. Well, more like your boyfriend packing the bag for you. I say this because he was running around the house like a maniac trying to gather the things you needed with you waddling behind him. When you tried to do something he just told you that he would get it. Even if it was in front of you. This had been going on for about 45 minutes. "Babe I'll get the bag ready for you. Just go rest on the couch. I don't want you to push yourself. You just went into labor," he said looking at you. You knew his intentioned were good nonetheless.

As his eyes clouded with concern, expressions of worry flashed across his face as if he wondered what he could do to help with the unbearable pain he knew you were soon to endure.

You knew he loved you so much that if there was an option for him to take the pain for you, he would take it in a heartbeat.

Namjoon walked over to you and gave you a hug and kissed you lovingly. Just as he was helping to walk to the couch you had another contraction. This one was worse then the last, causing you to scream out in pain once more. Namjoon quickly helped you to the couch. And went back to packing your bag after he made sure you were comfortable.

While Namjoon packed your hospital bag, you called the people you wanted there. Your bff (bff/name), your parents, Namjoon parents, and of corse your brother. They all came over and made sure you were comfortable even with the contractions. Your mom and Namjoon's mom helped you with those.

"(Y/N), remember to breath. He he who, he he who," your mom said holding your left hand coaching you through the contractions that were getting close in time and pain increasing. Namjoon's mom was propping your feet up, (all depends on your length hair if it past your bra or if you can reach your hand behind you back and touch the ends of your hair it's in a messy bun, if it's to your shoulders or a little past it's a ponytail and if is so short you can't pull it up it's just a headband for you) getting your hair out of your face and making sure you were comfortable as possible.

Your best friend being the total weirdo she is, was recording everything asking you questions, pointing to each person in the room saying who they are and just overall being annoying with you wanting her to actually help and not record what was happening.

Namjoon being the best boyfriend he could be, with out totally losing his mind because his girlfriend was in labor, stayed by your side and held your hand, even when you had a contraction and all but killed his hand.

When the contractions got to 10 minutes apart everyone went to the hospital. After 12 long hours of screaming in pain, being told to push, killing Namjoon's hand, and sweating, the twins finally came into this world. Two beautiful and healthy babies.

"Joonie, we did it," I say out of breath as the nurses were cleaning up the twins before handing them both to me. "We did, didn't we?" Namjoon said gazing lovingly at me and at the two cooing babies in my arms.

I was a little reluctant to hand Rose and Ren over to the nurse so she could take them to the nursery. I mean I know I'll see them again, but, they are my new born babies. It's hard to hand over something that you've been carrying for 9 months.

It took some convincing by Namjoon, but I did hand Ren and Rose to the nurse as long as Joonie went with her to make sure she didn't try to kidnap (or in this case babynap! You can slap me later) the twins.

As Namjoon left to follow the nurse, V came in and sat down next to me. "You did great sis. I just wanted you to know that mom and dad left to do god knows what, and Jin brought the boys over because they wanted to see Ren and Rose," he said taking my hand.

Not that long after Namjoon came back with Jin behind him. "Hi Jin," I greeted him with a tired voice. "Hi (Y/N). I just wanted to come in and see how you were doing," Jin said in a soft voice.

One boy would leave and another would take their place all asking me how I was feeling and if I needed anything. Namjoon never left my side. I was getting more and more tired as the moments pass. After Suga left Namjoon said I should get to sleep.

And with a kiss goodnight sleep quickly took over, dreaming about how my life with Namjoon would be now that that we are proud parents of twins.

Namjoon pov~

I watched as (Y/N) quickly fell asleep. How should I tell the ARMY that the twins are born? How will they react? What will I do when I have to go on tour? Do I take my new family with or leave them behind leaving (Y/N) in that house to take care of Ren and Rose alone? I had so many questions that needed answers very few being answered only to have more questions surface.

I decided to walk to the nursery to see the kids hopping that on the way there or at the least when I'm there I find the answers to all the questions I have.

When I got to the nursery I had some questions answered and others erased. But looking at the twins made me realized something.

"When do I ask your mother to marry me?" I ask no one in particular pulling out a small black velvet box. I open it to reveal a diamond ring.

Hey guys I'm so sorry this one took me forever to post

Hey guys I'm so sorry this one took me forever to post. It's going to take me a little bit because for the next few days I'm going to be packing to get ready to go on vacation and when I get back almost 2 days later school will start. I'll try to wright when I can. As of right now I don't know when I'll update again like I said I'll try to wright when I can. I want to thank all of you for actually putting up with my lack of updating and actually sticking with me waiting for me to update again with out pressuring me to update. Oh before I forget I want to with @taelin95 a late happy birthday. Your friend contacted me asking if I could wish you a late happy birthday!