Four

Lyric's POV.
I had a weird dream. I had a dream that Peter was really Peter Pan and I was hanging out with him in Neverland. It's weird to think that Peter is really Peter Pan.

I was walking to work at the shop. My first day and I'm excited. I was walking to the shop when I was stopped by a boy. "You're Lyric." he said. "And how do you know that?" I asked. "Peter talks about you all the time." he said. I started blushing. "What's he say about me?" I asked. "He says you are the one. Whatever that means." he says. I looked at him shocked. "He said that?" I asked. "Yeah. He said he loves you too." the boy said. "Oh really?" I said. "What's your name?" I asked. "Henry." he said. I smiled. "Well Henry, you just let me know what else Peter has to say about me." I said and walked off.

I walked in the shop and saw Peter. "I saw you talking to Henry." Peter said. "Yeah. I was." I said putting my bag down. Peter smiled at me. "He's a sweet kid." Peter chuckled. "He... He has a very powerful imagination." Peter said. I looked at him and smiled. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. Peter gave me a water bottle. "He likes to think that everyone in this town is actually a storybook character." Peter said. Wow, sounds like me thinking Peter is actually Peter Pan. "Oh okay." I said. "Yeah. What's funny is. One day he came up to me at the diner, the day we met, and asked me if the one who is going to break this 'curse'." he said. I looked at him quizzically. "Well to be honest, you kinda look like Peter Pan and, I actually thought that the reason Peter Pan never came for me is because he was waiting for me." I said. He chuckled. "Really? You think I'm Peter Pan?" he said. I blushed and looked down. He came up behind me an hugged me. I got goosebumps at the feeling. I could feel his breath on my ear. "How about we continue this conversation on a date. Tonight." he said. I let go of the breath I never realized I was holding. "Yeah." I nodded. He smiled and walked away. "Okay. So your first day. You get to sweep." Peter said holding a broom. "Is it because I'm a girl?" I asked jokingly. He smiled.

I started sweeping, when I saw something in the corner of my eye. It was a beautiful emerald green necklace. "Beautiful isn't it?" a voice said. I turn to see a man with a walking cane and a black suite. "It's very beautiful." I said. He smiled at me. "You must be Lyric. Peter talks about you all the time." he said. "So I've been told." I said. "Well since you are a friend of Peter's you can keep it. I'm sure he won't mind and neither will I." the man said. "Oh, I assume you are Mr. Gold." I said. "That I am." he said and walked away.