Ten

Warning smut!!

Lyric's POV
I woke up without Peter by my side. I started freaking out, because of the event that happened last night. I ran out of the room to look for Peter.

"Peter!?!?" I yelled. I saw him by Felix. I ran to him and hugged him. "Lyric are you okay?" Peter asks. "I was scared you left me alone. Because of her." I said. Peter held me close. "You're safe. The evil one will not come out unless I take that necklace off okay?" he said. "Okay." I said. I looked at him and smiled. "Good morning beautiful." he said. "Good morning." I said.

I was eating a piece of bacon when Peter came up to me. "I told Felix to take the boys hunting so you and I could 'train'." he said with a smirk on his face. "Oh you wanna train huh?" I said smirking. "Where is this training secession at Pan?" I asked moving closer to him. "Well it's in our bedroom." he said with a smirk in his face. "What are you training me for?" I asked, holding him by his waist. "I'm going to train you into making me a child." he said. "Okay 1; you're Peter Pan you can make a way better joke than that. 2; a child sounds lovely." I said kissing him.

We into our shared bedroom. We started kissing each other. He took my shirt off and threw it across the room. "Someone is eager for a new child." I said jokingly. He laughed at my joke. "We're going to be quick though." he said. He kissed me rough.

He laid me on the bed and kissed me more. He took his shirt an pants off. He entered me slowly. I moaned loud. "Shhh. The lost boys are outside still." he said. He thrusted deep inside me fast. "Fuck Peter. Faster." I moaned. He thrusted fast. "Oh fuck. I'm going to..."
"Me too baby girl. Cum" he said. I came and that set him off and he came as well.

He got off of me and laid next to me. "Tomorrow. We're going to have to actually train." he said. I hugged him tight. "Okay." I said. I kisses his bare chest. "I love you so much Lyric." he said. "I love you too Peter Pan." I said. "Man I never thought I would actually say that to you." I told him. He smiled and kissed me. "I'm going to camp. You stay here and gets some rest." he said and kissed me.