Eleven.

Peter's POV
I went to camp where the boys were. "So how did training go?" Felix asked. "It went good. I kept getting distracted but it went good." I told him. "That's good. Will she learn the sward yet?" he asked. "No not yet, but she is getting good." I said getting a drink. I looked at mine and Lyrics house. "Pan, what's on your neck?" I herd Felix asked. Shit! She gave me a hickey. "Is that a hickey?" he asked in shock. "Yes it is. I told you I got distracted." I said. He laughed at me. "Shut up." I said pushing him. "Shadow girls got you wrapped around her dark finger." a lost boy said. "She does." I said with a smile. "Aww look boys Peter Pan is blushing." another lost boy said. I smiled more. "I have never seen him blush before." Felix said. "Well now that you have a new girl you gonna ditch us?" a lost boy asked. "Are you kidding me? I would never leave Neverland. But if I do have a child with her, I made a part of the island where there is no sound. Just quite." I said. "She gives you one hickey and you are planning a future with her." Felix said. "She done more than gave me a hickey." I said. "Peter Pan I know you're not telling the boys what we do in the bedroom." I herd a voice say. I turn to see Lyric walking toward the fire. "Hi." I said and kissed her cheek. An aww erupted from the lost boys. "Shut up." I said.

We sat around the fire and told weird stories. "So Lyric. Can I ask you a question?" a lost boy asked. She looked at me. "Yeah. Go ahead." she said. The lost boy smiled. His name was Evan. He was only 4. He had a very bad life. His dad hit him and his mother killed herself. That poor boy, he's 4 and weights 9 pounds. I give him more food than the lost boys usually get. And when they go hunting I give him extra water and a mini snack. "What's it like? To live in a world without Peter Pan?" he asked. Lyric chuckled. "Well Peter Pan actually exist but he is just a fairy tale to other. In other people's eyes, he's this hero. He helps the lost boys get there happiness. He helps them through tough times. He toys around all day with Captain Hook. And believe it or not, in my world, Peter Pan got credit for cutting Captain Hooks hand off." she said. "That's so amazing. What else to people in your world say about Peter Pan?" a lost boy asked her. She smiled at me. "People say he's the hero." she said and smile. "That he is not a villain. He is the greatest hero of all. He is a hero to the lost children." she said. She picked up a cup and raised it in the air. "To Peter Pan, for saving us all." Lyric said. "To Pan!!" the lost boys said in unison. I smiled at her.

As the fire went, Lyric and I sat on a log and watched the boys dance around the fire. "My hero." she said to me. I kissed her head. She smiled at me. "Peter?" Lyric asked.
"Yeah?"
"Do you have a pipe?"
"What type?"
"Like one that plays music?"
"Yeah I have one. Want to hear it. Did those stories have my magical pipe?"
"I mean you have a pipe you play all the time."
"I have a pipe but its enchanted, boys who feel unloved or lost can hear it."
"Will I be able to hear it?"
"Well see."
I blew in my pipe. She sighed with a smile. "That's beautiful." she said. I smiled. I look and Lyric and smiled. She fell asleep to the music. Under my arms and with a tale for the lost boys.