Epilouge

A/N: okay so I was reading over this and I realized I needed on last thing to make this a complete story. So here you go. The actual final part of the book. Enjoy.

Lyric's POV

I was sitting on a log by the fire. Peter was playing music from his pipe while Evan and the lost boys were dancing around the fire. Evan had a big smile on his face. We were celebrating because I'm pregnant. "Peter do you think our baby is going to be a girl?" I asked him. "I sure hope so. Only a she will be the heir of Neverland. Only a female can be after me." he said. I want I to be a girl. I need hair to braid other than my own." I said with a chuckle. Peter was thinking for a moment. "Hey how about this. The quite part of the island, where our baby will be staying. We can make that the female part if the island and we can have females on the island again." Peter said with a big smile. I kissed his lips. "I would love that." I said with a smile.

To be quite honest I didn't think I would get this far in life. I mean I have an amazing husband who loves me for me. I have a wonderful son, who finally belongs where he is meant to be. I live on an amazing island where I can never grow old. I have a demonic boss, who is actually helping me and Peter with the baby. He's actually hoping he or she will also be working for him. I'm actually happy now and I owe it to an amazing man named PETER PAN.

I Lyric Rene Pan have officially become THE SHADOW WOMAN.