Nineteen

Regina's POV (yeah a new POV)

"My mommy is cool huh?" Evan asked. "Yeah she is." I said. I sat at a table with a ice cream cone. "I love this. What's it called again?" Evan asked. "Ice cream." I told him. He smiled. "It taste good." he said. He was too sweet to be Pan's or Lyric's. "is my mommy gonna die?" Evan asked. I looked at him weird. "Why do you ask?" I said wiping his cheek. "She looks like she's gonna die." he said. "I don't know. She may live." I told him.

Evan finished his ice cream and walked and saw Lyric crying. "It's me." She said and stabbed herself with her sward. "Lyric!!" pan yelled. "Mommy!!" Evan screamed. Then her body disappeared. Pan hugged Evan and was crying. "Mommy is gone." Evan said.

Pan's POV

She is gone. I miss her already. We all had our heads down when it started to thunder. "Ill have a respectful ceremony for her." Rumple said. I nodded. What she saw was her self creating problems with the town. She saw herself doing the damage. She killed herself to prevent damage. The worse damage she has done is losing us.

The next day...

I dressed Evan up in black and walked with him to Lyric's grave. He was in tears. He loved her more than I did. I loved her so fucking much. She risked her life to save a town and to save her family. I'm gonna miss that. Hopefully she'll watch Evan grow up to be the man she wants him to be, up in the sky.

Lyric's POV

I woke up in a black room. "Hello?" I said. "You've woken up." a male voice said "Lyric I've looked up to you. You killed a man with your shadows. That's impressive." he said pouring wine. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Hades. The God of the underworld." he said. "So I'm in hell?" I asked. "Yes but you won't be here long." he said. "Why?" I asked. "Because you're doing me a favor when you kill somebody. You make them come down here and you put them in my river of lost souls. I can't lose you. You are the reason my river is over flowing a bit. So I'm putting you bag on land and you will work for me. Deal?" Hades said. A man appeared. Evans dad. "You." He said. "You." I said with anger. "Remember him Lyric? This is the man who hurt Evan. The man who you brought here. You want to see Evan again, don't you Lyric?" Hades said. I walked up to Evan's dad. "I'll work for you if..." I said. "If what?" Hades asked. "If you make this man suffer for eternity, I'll work for you." I said. "Deal." Hades said. I shook his hand. "Buy Todd. I hope you suffer badly." I said in a cheery voice.