Twelve

Lyrics POV
I woke up the next morning. Hearing the lost boys. I walked to the camp and saw Peter talking with Felix. "Lyric!" I herd a voice say. I look around to see a small boy. It was the boy from the camp last night asking about Peter Pan. "Oh hi." I said to him. "Lyric will can you come hunting with us today?" he asked. "I would love to but I have to practice using my powers." I told him. He looked sad. I felt bad for him. "How about this. When I'm done with training and you're done hunting. I'll see if you and I can hang out. Okay?" I said. He got a big smile on his face. "Okay!" he said. "Al right dude. Go get your things and be ready to go hunting." I told him. He ran off to the lost boys. I smiled at him.

Peter Pans POV
I was training Lyric to use her powers and how to use them. "Alright your sward now." I told her. I gave her her sward and practice with that to. "Now your necklace. Hand it to me." I told her. She looked scared. She took off her necklace and handed it to me. "Now say it." I told her. She took a deep breath. "Friends on the other side." Then she turned into her evil self. I got scared. "Now. Rip out my heart." I told her. She looked at me. "Go on." I told her. She did nothing. She just stood there. "Lyric?" I asked. "I can't." she said almost in tears. "Okay. We'll stop butI get to hold your necklace." I said. She nodded. "Call off your friends on the other side." I told her. She called them off and she went to her normal self. I went and hugged her. "Its okay baby." I told her.

We went back to camp and I herd Evan's voice. He has a wonderful imagination. "Hey Evan." I said. "Hi Peter. Is it okay if me and Lyric go for a walk?" he asked. "As long as Lyric is okay with it." I said. "Okay with what?" Lyric asked. "Going on our walk." Evan said. She smiled at him. "Oh yeah. Our walk. Let me get my sward." she said.

I gave Evan his hiking bag with water and snacks. Lyric came back with her sward. "I'm ready dude." she said. Evan grabbed Lyrics hand and her eyes got big. I'll have to ask when she comes back.

Lyric's POV
When Evan touched my hand, I saw his past. That poor boy, his parents had no right to treat him like that. He's so sweet. I have to find those bastards and kill them for doing that to Evan.

The Shadow Girl.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें