Five

I was organizing the books in the back room. When I saw a mysterious book. I looked at it. 'Once Upon A Time.' It read. I opened it to the first story. It was Snow White. Then Cinderella. Then Rumplestiltskin, who looks crazy identical to Mr. Gold. Then I got to Peter Pan. I got real excited. I saw the first illustration. Peter Pan looks like Peter. A tear left my eye. I kept reading and reading. Till I got to a part to the story, the part of the story I was right about all along. Peter Pan created a curse to find me because he was the one who created me. My felt my heart sink. This could be right. I need to ask Henry. I put the book in my bag an walked out of the back room.

I saw Peter getting his stuff together. "Ready?" he asked. "Yeah." I said. I tried to act normal. "You alright?" e asked. "Yeah I'm fine. Just really, really hungry." I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

Peter was locking up the shop, while I waited for him so we could go to Granny's for our date. "Ready love?" he asked. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said. Peter grabbed my hand as we walked to Granny's.

We walk in and we sit at a booth. Him on one side and me on another. He grabbed my hand and soothe the top of it. I looked up and smiled at him. "You are so beautiful." he said. I blushed and looked back down. I saw him gazing at my chest. "Hey my eyes are up here." I said. He chuckled. "Is that the necklace from my shop?" he asked. "Yeah. Your dad said I could have it." I said.

We were done with our meal. "I'll be right back. Have to make room for dessert." Peter said winking at me. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I saw Henry walk in the diner. "Henry come here." I said. He walked over to me. "What's up?" he asked. I pulled out the book. "What do you know about this book?" I asked. His eyes widened. "Lyric you need to break this curse." Henry said and got up fast.

Peter came back, but instead of him sitting across from me he sat next to me. He put his arm around me and smiled. I smiled back. Even more happy to know that this boy sitting next to me, is Peter Pan. I put my head on his shoulder. "Can we go back to your place?" I asked. He smiled and kissed my nose. "Yeah." he said. We got up and held hands. I looked back at Henry. He nodded his head. I turn back to Peter and smiled.