Seventeen.

Lyric's POV.
It's been so long since I've been to Storybrook. It looks so different now. "So what exactly are we doing here?" I asked. "Something is terrorizing the town and you're the only one who can identify it." Peter said. "Lets go to grannies." Peter said. "Peter everyone here hates you. You ripped out Henry's heart." I said. He looked at me and gave me a smirk. "Well just have to surprise them." he said and walked away. "Fuck." I whispered to myself. I picked up Evan and walked behind Peter.

We arrived in town and I saw Henry. "Peter." I said. He looked at me and saw Henry. "Hi grandpa." Henry said. I look at Henry and see how much he's grown. He's 16 now. The last time I saw him he was 14. I've been in Neverland for 3 year!! "Mommy I'm hungry." Evan said. "Are we allowed in Grannies?" I asked Henry. "Yeah. But I'll protect you guys." Henry said and we started walking to Grannies. "Peter I don't want you out of my sight. God knows what your oldest would do to you." I said. "Ill be fine." he said. Note to self: Cast protection spell on Peter and Evan.

We walk in to Grannies and Regina and Emma look at us weird. "Peter we are dead." I said. "The hell do you think you're doing in my town?" Regina asked. "Mom calm down, I brought them here." Hebert said. "Them?" Snow White asked. I walked beside Peter. "Lyric?" Regina said. "That's me." I said. "Why are you guys here?" Emma asked. "Well a Henry told me that there is something mysterious terrorizing your town. Well Lyric has shadows that can... well I should demonstrate." Peter went for my necklace. He ripped it off and Snow White grabbed Evan. "Mommy?" Evan asked. "I'm still me buddy." I said to him. "Okay." he said. Peter looked at me. "You know what to do." he said. "Friends on the other side." I said. The lights went dim and my shadows appeared. "So you can control shadows? And you tell them what to do?" Charming asked. "Yeah. And if I rip someone's shadow out, there shadow is mine for eternity." I said. "That's so cool mommy!!" Evan said. "Thanks buddy." I said. "So you're willing to find who is doing the bad things to our town?" Regina asked. I looked at Henry. "Yeah." I said. "Okay." Emma said.

Peter put my necklace back on and I was my normal self. "Mommy I'm hungry." Evan said. "Okay." I said. "I'll get him something." Granny said.

I sat at a booth with Snow, Emma and Regina. Evan was sitting with Charming, Peter and Henry. "So when did you have Evan?" Snow asked. "He didn't come from me or Peter. He was a lost boy and he looked at Peter and I like we were his parents. Evans real father beat him black and blue. Evan never got a proper meal till he came to Neverland." I said. Evan looked at me and waved. "Hi mommy." he said. I giggled. "Hi buddy." I said.

Me and Peter got a hotel room. Me and Peter slept in a bed and Evan slept be himself in the other. As soon as I knew Peter was asleep I got up and grabbed my spell book. I said the spell out loud and a big red cloud appeared. "I protect the who I love. I protect the who will give me happiness. I protect the who are family." Flashbacks of Evan and Peter came up as I closed my eyes. Then Henry, Snow, Charming, Emma, Regina popped up. Then the cloud was gone.

I went back to bed and cuddled up next to Peter. I looked at his sleeping face. "You're safe now." I whispered and closed my eyes.